Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Randomosity
Randomosity Archive
The Lounge 5
1475 posts
1
...
31
,
32
,
33
,
34
,
35
,
36
,
37
...
99
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun May 06, 2012 11:43 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun May 06, 2012 11:43 pm
Lol. Yes! Someone has to name the puppy though... I can't think of a suitable name.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
VampireSenshi
Gender
Points
336
Reviews
30
Sun May 06, 2012 11:44 pm
VampireSenshi
says...
·
Sun May 06, 2012 11:44 pm
ANDREW WILL NAME HER/HIM!
<YWS>
<NE1>
NIGHT is always watching...
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun May 06, 2012 11:45 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun May 06, 2012 11:45 pm
Yay!
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun May 06, 2012 11:45 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun May 06, 2012 11:45 pm
Aww...That's just adorable!!
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
VampireSenshi
Gender
Points
336
Reviews
30
Sun May 06, 2012 11:47 pm
VampireSenshi
says...
·
Sun May 06, 2012 11:47 pm
is it a boy or a girl?
<YWS>
<NE1>
NIGHT is always watching...
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun May 06, 2012 11:52 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun May 06, 2012 11:52 pm
It's a boy doggie. Lol. Look at my last post. I love this so much!
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
VampireSenshi
Gender
Points
336
Reviews
30
Sun May 06, 2012 11:52 pm
VampireSenshi
says...
·
Sun May 06, 2012 11:52 pm
If we make him a black lab, his name could be Indigo. How about that?
<YWS>
<NE1>
NIGHT is always watching...
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun May 06, 2012 11:53 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun May 06, 2012 11:53 pm
Yeah, go ahead! Lol. Indigo. I like that.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun May 06, 2012 11:53 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun May 06, 2012 11:53 pm
LOL!
And who's the person?
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun May 06, 2012 11:53 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun May 06, 2012 11:53 pm
Andrew. Lol.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun May 06, 2012 11:55 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun May 06, 2012 11:55 pm
Lol! Oh I thought it was his girlfriend or something. I'll change it.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun May 06, 2012 11:56 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun May 06, 2012 11:56 pm
Lol. No. It's Andrew.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun May 06, 2012 11:57 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun May 06, 2012 11:57 pm
I just realized it. Edited.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun May 06, 2012 11:58 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun May 06, 2012 11:58 pm
Lol. Vamp, I'm waiting for your post before going with mine.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
VampireSenshi
Gender
Points
336
Reviews
30
Sun May 06, 2012 11:59 pm
VampireSenshi
says...
·
Sun May 06, 2012 11:59 pm
I posted
<YWS>
<NE1>
NIGHT is always watching...
Sign In
Register
That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)