It isn't schizophrenia when you write about the voices in your head and get it published. That's talent. "I have figured out what C.E.O. stands for: It means Caveman, with an Ego, who is Obese." -Jase Robertson, Duck Dynasty
2/10 I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just not a Black Sabbath fan by any means.
It isn't schizophrenia when you write about the voices in your head and get it published. That's talent. "I have figured out what C.E.O. stands for: It means Caveman, with an Ego, who is Obese." -Jase Robertson, Duck Dynasty
5/10 Indeed we have. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, isn't that why we play this game? lol
It isn't schizophrenia when you write about the voices in your head and get it published. That's talent. "I have figured out what C.E.O. stands for: It means Caveman, with an Ego, who is Obese." -Jase Robertson, Duck Dynasty
Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal. — William S. Burroughs