The Lounge 4

1475 posts1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
Ok then
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Yep.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
haha I posted something on the new one
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lol, Vamp. Nice.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
yes
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lol. I posted a reply, by the way.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
I saw that, very well fitted
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Yes.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
think about how far we've come
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lol. I know.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
I've got to go though. Laptop's dying. Tired. Parents will kill me if they find I'm still up. I'll check in around 2ish just to see if Double I and MM posted yet, but will be gone for good after that.

Night.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Night!

Back!
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 30323
Reviews 289
Imma be here. Also, I posted in what they call us. Also, do notify me when the Stadium ends.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur






User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Lol....You should join this new website Rocky made. Heres the link-

www.themelt.forumotion.com

I'm an admin. :)
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 30323
Reviews 289
Hokay, thnx. I'll remember that.
Wait, how can an admin swear?
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur





Way, way back in the 1988 Presidential election, then Vice President George H W Bush had a phrase he liked to use: "A Thousand Points of Light." It refers to the idea that a community is made up of people who contribute in a thousand, different small ways, but with each helping to illuminate their community. It's a phrase I think about a lot when it comes to YWS. Looking forward, the site will continue to change and grow, but it will always remain a community dedicated to promoting creative writing as a favorite pastime.
— Nate