Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Randomosity
Randomosity Archive
The Lounge 4
1475 posts
1
...
27
,
28
,
29
,
30
,
31
,
32
,
33
...
99
VampireSenshi
Gender
Points
336
Reviews
30
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:00 am
VampireSenshi
says...
·
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:00 am
I say we leave chit chat alone for the night
<YWS>
<NE1>
NIGHT is always watching...
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:01 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:01 am
Wait! I can stay on for like...5 more mins. Lol. Eating ice cream.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:02 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:02 am
Yay! Vamp! Post!
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
zohali93
Gender
Points
4226
Reviews
53
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:05 am
zohali93
says...
·
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:05 am
PIX You got some more for me?!
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:07 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:07 am
Lol...Nope. Finished.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
zohali93
Gender
Points
4226
Reviews
53
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:08 am
zohali93
says...
·
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:08 am
Dang it! *cancles flight*
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:08 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:08 am
What does Vamp need to post in, Rocky?
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:09 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:09 am
ECH. I can't post. Jace is still in the basement with the kids, humming. Lol. It's too cute a moment for me to break up on my own.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:13 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:13 am
Lol.......
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:13 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:13 am
Yeah... Lol. I just can't bring myself to do it.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
tgirly
Gender
Points
1147
Reviews
374
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:14 am
tgirly
says...
·
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:14 am
Okay, I think I got caught up with everything. Tell me if I missed something please. Hi everyone!
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:15 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:15 am
CPM!
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:15 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:15 am
Heya! And I'll edit my post. Just adding something.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:16 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:16 am
Okay.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
tgirly
Gender
Points
1147
Reviews
374
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:16 am
tgirly
says...
·
Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:16 am
RPT!!
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel
Sign In
Register
Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs