The Lounge 4

1475 posts1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Aw.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Lol...Well. Rayah descovered another one of her mothers powers. :D
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 285
Reviews 9
I'm watching Total Blackout
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
I'm doing nothing....maybe. I don't think making my cat sit with me counts as something...
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Lol. I'm watching T.V.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
I'm getting angry because my mom keeps postponing my hair dying thing, first I said, "I want to do it this afternoon." the she said, tomorrow the I said I wanted to do it this afternoon, and now she said tomorrow night.
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Okay... Lol Hairdrying?
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
I'm dying my hair black
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Dying. Arent you dying your hair black? I might either dye mine black or auburn. Not sure.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
It seems you are ^^ lol.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Oh, dying. Okay. Lol. For some reason I read it as 'drying'...
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
Bloody hands of mine...jk.
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Lol. I gtg. Carry on in chit chat without me. I'll catch up in the morning.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Alright. Bye!
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
bye bye.
oyasuminasai.
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)



This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy