z

Young Writers Society

Reviews Inc.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:39 am
Memento Mori says...

Good day to you!

My name is Memento Mori and I am looking for works to review.

What I DON'T review: Poetry
Art
Hardcore Science Fiction (Aliens, etc. Slight science fiction is all right
Historical Fiction (I'm not very good with timelines and checking facts)
Angsty Fiction

Everything else is fair game.

What I will focus on: Spelling and Grammar
Repetitive Words
Rewording sentences to avoid the passive voice
Plot
Showing, not telling

I will give you an honest review, and if I don't like it I will tell you what didn't work for me.

I CAN'T tell you whether or not your character is realistic, but I can tell you if he/she is overdoing something, or doing nothing.

I will answer any questions you have about your piece or my review.

I don't really have a fee/anything to ask, but you can add me as a friend or drop an entry in my guestbook if you can take the time to. If not, then no worries!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, pee in it, and serve it to the people who piss you off. Outdo yourself. ^^

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:19 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone