z

Young Writers Society

I give extremely... wait for it... HELPFUL reviews!

Random avatar

Reviews: 37
Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:50 am
Helpful McHelpfulpants says...

Of course, on the downside, my review will be half to six tenths opinion, more general than specific, and not necessarily tactful. I do line-by-line breakdowns on occasion, if I have time; otherwise, I tend towards analyses of what worked or didn't work for me in terms of the writing as a whole; if you're not interested in grammar or detailed suggestions of individual word choice, etc., well good, because neither am I, unless there's something glaring that bothers me.

I am glad to review almost anything you want me to read, as long as you link me, although if it's romance I'll probably be a little harsher than if it were another genre, so keep that in mind and take whatever criticism I give with a larger handful of salt than you might otherwise do.

(And I realize I don't have many reviews under my belt yet; I work better on request than of my own free will, see?)

You may send me comestibles by airlift, if you are inclined to bear out the title of this subforum. Otherwise I work pro bono publico. Theoretically.
Nunc lac est bibendum.

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:23 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

Life is about losing everything.
— Isabel Allende