z

Young Writers Society

You Need a Review or You Do Not Need a Review

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:42 pm
Incognito says...

Bonjour mon ami!
Commence ca va? Vous comme 'une révision' ?

Hello Everybody!

I decided I needed more reviews because it seems my number is bare to none, so if any of you would desire a review of mine, then just say so and I would be glad to do so.

I can not guarentee that you will get it today. It just all depends on my lack of ability to stay on the computer for so long, but if you do post, I guarentee you that you shall indeed get a review. Also, just to let you know, my reviews are more over critigues. Very lengthy I believe so, but very thorough. I have a whole awesome method in doing such which include my special analyzations!

1. Nit-picking.
2. Writing Style (Basically comments on your personal style of writing)
3. Characters
4. Miscellaneous (Grammer, punctuation, sentence structure, etc.)
5. Overall

Yes, I will take the time to go through my whole process.

Also, if your piece already has a lot of reviews, I will most likely not fully critique it because I don't like to repeat what other people have already said. So give me stories that actually need some good reviews!

Well I hope to get going!

~Incognito
'Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the priviledge.'

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:04 am
lilymoore says...

If you really want to do some good on the great reviewers front, then you could check out An Angel Dropped, my newest piece. Its a contest submission so your opinion would be awesome.
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:40 am
mhmmcolleenx0 says...

Hey, could you review this for me.
topic45629.html
It's in other fiction. There is a prologue, read it if you want but you don't need to. It's pretty self explanatory. Since, it's only the first part after the prologue. Anyways, if you could help I'd really appreciate it!
"Can't stop, won't stop. I must be dreaming."

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:23 pm
Incognito says...

I certainly will take a gander at both of those. You will get my response soon enough! ;)

~Incognito
'Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the priviledge.'

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:06 pm
lakegirls says...

Hi,
I'd like a review for my story "Like a Button". The first half I'm pretty please with but the second half needs work.

Here is the link:

topic45633.html

Love,
N
Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
-Gloria Steinem

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:31 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984