z

Young Writers Society

Conrad's Critique Center

369 Reviews

Reviews: 369
Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:34 pm
Conrad Rice says...

So my last two "Will Review for Food" threads got buried. Here's this one. :)

I will review all fiction except for hard fantasy. You will have to talk really sweet and say please to get me to review poetry, because I'm not all that splendid at it anyways. I will not review multi-parters, I refuse to.
I will not go in and nitpick much, but I will try to point out the overall things that I see and give you pointers on them. That being said, let's go! :)
Garrus Vakarian is my homeboy.

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:11 pm
lilymoore says...

Well thats awesome then. Haha. Could you check out my newest post, post513696.html#513696. It's pretty short but it has a lot of personal meaning so it would be amazing to get a good review. Thank You.
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:55 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."
— Albus Dumbledore