z

Young Writers Society

Review Time

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:13 am
PhoenixBishop says...

I'd like to up my review count and increase my editing skills. I want to stress that if it's fantasy or science fiction you will get a much more detailed review. I don't review scripts,or poetry. Everything else is fair game. Depending on the length I should be able to get to you in that day.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:45 am
PatriciaTina says...

Hi! I was wondering if I could get a review. The link is: topic44042.html. It's for school, and I really need tips on how to improve it. Thank you so so much!

121 Reviews

Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:12 am
PhoenixBishop says...

Yeah my first requested review is done. This is fun Keep them coming.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

124 Reviews

Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:00 am
PatriciaTina says...

Hi again. I just finished editing that part, and I would really appreciate it if you could review my edited version. Here's the link: topic44125.html.

Thank you thank you thank you so so much in advance! :D
~ Patricia Tina :smt006

Don't look in the spoiler.

Spoiler! :
I lost the game.

"I always hear punch me in the face when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext."
~ Dr. John Watson

121 Reviews

Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:58 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

So you have wished it. Now it is done

Death~

124 Reviews

Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:14 am
PatriciaTina says...

Hi :D I got another story here. This time it's a fantasy about ghosts! :lol: Can you please review it? Very much appreciated! Here's the link: topic44217.html. Thanks also for all your other reviews on my stories. They really helped me! :D
~ Patricia Tina :smt006

Don't look in the spoiler.

Spoiler! :
I lost the game.

"I always hear punch me in the face when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext."
~ Dr. John Watson

121 Reviews

Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:08 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

It is done.

Death~

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:56 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn