Young Writers Society

Free reviews

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:58 am
View Likes
Inksplatter says...

Hello everyone.
I am willing to review every piece you throw at me, but keep in mind that if you write a long piece and want me to review it, it may be a day or to before I get around to finishing the review.
I would do any genre, preferably Fantasy/Fiction, and also I will do Poetry.
I would rather not do Romantic Fiction, but if you want me to, I guess I could do it :)
Happy writing,
Inkwriter!

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:53 am
View Likes
cooldude19967 says...

Hello Inksplatter! I was wondering if you would take the time to help me by reveiwing my script (or at least 1 section of it, all 5 is a bit much to ask). I know that not many people do the genra because they think they have to reveiw a script differently, but it's getting a bit annoying having no reviews on almost all my work. So how about it? It's called A Midsummer Night's Dream (Parts 1-5 at this point), but I'm trying to find a better title. And is there anything that you would like in return? I'd be happy to help you out, if I can. Thank so much for the help. I really appreciate it.

Edit:
Oops, I didn't realize I needed to post the link. Thanks for that. And again, you don't need to reveiw all the scences, that would be way to much to ask of you. Just pick and choose.

1. topic38726.html
2. topic38905.html
3. topic39124.html
4. topic39967.html
5. topic40408.html
6. topic40630.html
Last edited by cooldude19967 on Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ready and willing to rip your work to shreds! (That is if you want it) Check out my "will review for food" thread.

topic42969.html

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:13 am
View Likes
Inksplatter says...

I'd gladly review anything you threw at me!
I'd want nothing in return except your gratitdue :) Just post a link and I'll get to work :)

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:50 am
View Likes
niccy_v says...

Throw - just thought i'd point that out! hahaha...

Chapter 1 - topic40209.htmla

Chapter 2 - topic40419.html

Not much romantic stuff yet. So you can end it right there. Only chapter 2 needs a review but if you want to do both and compare or whatever, that's fine by me. As long as you review chapter 2 i'll be happy to give you whatever you like
Writing gives my life purpose

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:18 pm
View Likes
Maki-Chan says...

its a fanfiction, but knowing what Silent Hill is, isn't really needed!

topic40716.html - prologue

topic40741.html - chapter 1
check out my deviantart account ^_^
http://maki121.deviantart.com/

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:12 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-Alice
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence