z

Young Writers Society

I Want You!

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:59 am
RoryLegend says...

Hey guys!

So I have been feeling really non helpful because I have been slacking on my reviews! Sheesh what is wrong with me? I don't know really, I think I just temporarily lost my mind.

The thing is, I really want to review stuff, like really bad.

My best review subjects are:

Fiction-any kind really
Scripts
Photography/Artwork

Honestly though, I will review anything you ask for.

Thanks guys, I promise to be a good reviewer!

--Rory

------Disclaimer
I suck at grammar so if you have a gerrund phrase in a run on I cannot help you. I can look up things if you have grammar questions or ask my wonderful english teacher, but I will not catch many grammar errors. I will get stuff like misspellings or comma ussage problems though. =]

Love you all!
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:32 pm
Maki-Chan says...

prologue and chapter 1 need reviews ^_^

topic35779.html - prologue

topic35820.html -chapter 1
check out my deviantart account ^_^
http://maki121.deviantart.com/

273 Reviews

Reviews: 273
Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:04 pm
Lost_in_dreamland says...

Hey :) not sure if you're still looking for pieces to review but if you want you could review my prologue:
topic39240.html
It is ridden with mistakes and is probably an embarrassment to the literary world but ... You don't need to review it :)
Kirsten x
for what are we without words and stories?

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:49 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-Alice
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

akdsjfh you know that feeling where you start writing a scene but then you get bored with the scene so you move on and start writing a different scene and then you get bored with that scene so you move on to an entirely different WIP and then you get bored with that so you move on-
— AceassinOfTheMoon