z

Young Writers Society

Brand new and hot off the presses :)

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:05 am
Sportgurl46 says...

ok, i have noticed that there are not that many review threads that offer to review poetry. (i could be wrong, but what i have looked through they all say no poetry or not very good at poetry) so here is a thread where you can get your poetry reviewed!!!!!!!
i can do more than poetry too though. i am pretty good at short stories, but no sci-fi or historical fiction stuff.
there is no cost because i just love to critique peoples work :) :) :) i can do 6 at a time and i will have a list on who's work i am critiquing for the time being but i am pretty good at not having a waiting line :)
please let me know if you need any help :)

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
Last edited by Sportgurl46 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
omg lol thx HD!

197 Reviews

Reviews: 197
Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:22 pm
olivia1987uk says...

Can I be first on your list with this romantic fiction piece? Thanks!

topic37545.html
Olivia
xxx
If you wake up in the morning and all you can think of is writing, then you're a writer...

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:25 am
Sportgurl46 says...

done :) next...
omg lol thx HD!

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:13 am
fun4eva says...

Not one of my greatest works so needs to be a bit improved...

topic37477.html

Thanks in adavance!!

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:03 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-Alice
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
— Steven Wright