Young Writers Society

Reviews - now half price!

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:19 pm
happy-go-lucky says...

Sorry again for the late reply Bickazer :(

But your review is ready and waiting!
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world"
- Oscar Wilde

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:13 am
Bickazer says...

Thanks for the review! :D

One little note here (I wasn't sure whether to PM this because it's kind of a little thing, but...)

Officially confused here. I swear he was after Pearl? So who did he want? Pearl or Vance? A little more clarity needed.

Sorry if I didn't make it clear enough...I think I was intending that...Laurence was interested in Vance when they were in high school, but currently at the moment he's interested in Pearl. >_> I might have helped by throwing in a reference to the fact that Laurence is in college now, or something...sorry if I didn't make it clear. I've been having trouble jumping between past and present on those stories, so...*trails off*

Er (I feel really awful now), if you don't mind another request...mind taking a look at the other three stories? XD I feel awful for demanding like this, but...*trails off again* Yeah. *scurries away*
Ah, it is an empty movement. That is an empty movement. It is.

62 Reviews

Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:04 pm
happy-go-lucky says...

Oh, I get it! :P

Sure thing, I'll try and do it over the next week - have a lot of coursework this weekend :(
Last edited by happy-go-lucky on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world"
- Oscar Wilde

183 Reviews

Reviews: 183
Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:49 pm
LoveableLittleSock says...

Hey. Could you please review this for me? It'd be greatly appreciated. Just remember to read the link first, okay? =]

topic38505.html

Thanks a bunch!
Got YWS?

62 Reviews

Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:25 pm
happy-go-lucky says...

Hey guys just to let you know, I'm really busy at the moment as I have far too much work to do :( I know, it sucks :(

As a result, I'm temperarily closing this thread ok?

The GOOD NEWS is I will try and get yours done first before I accept any more.

Thanks,

Happy-go-lucky
- Oscar Wilde

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:33 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-Alice
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind