z

Young Writers Society

Rabbit's Reviews

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:09 pm
Sleeping Valor says...

topic33112.html

This here, is something I need to hand in by midnight tonight. >.< It's really not 'romantic', though if I wasn't stuck with a limit of 1600 words it would have been. But anyways, if you can somehow get to it today, I would love your forever. Though even if you can't that's fine. =P

^_^ Thanks a lot!
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:24 pm
ProfessorRabbit says...

Jamie - Done!
Valor - You're up next. :)
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:31 pm
Jon says...

in my portfolio under dramatic poetry called "The Wind Spell" please and thankyou

---Jon---
Gay Writing/Support Group. Gay or not, spread the word!

Support GLBT people -- God does.

Got YWS?

713 Reviews

Reviews: 713
Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:21 pm
BigBadBear says...

Night Terrors

I have just posted this and wondered if I could get some reviews? Er... it's a bit longer than your preferred word count, but... I mean... it's exciting? Everyone says it is.

I'm really trying to focus on the horror in this piece. If you know anything about how to get my readers to be scared out of their pants, I need that advice.

-Jared
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.

47 Reviews

Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:09 pm
ProfessorRabbit says...

Valor, you're done! Wise, you're on the list.

BBB - I'll look at the story; I can't promise a line-by-line critique if its hugely long, but I'll try to point out anything that catches my eye, and give you my take on the overall piece.
-Master Shake

47 Reviews

Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:30 pm
ProfessorRabbit says...

wise - done.

BBB - I just checked out your story, and not only is it lengthy and posted in the Advanced Critiques section, but it's also in the dreaded 2nd person POV. I'll try to look it over, but I really can't make any promises. :(
-Master Shake

47 Reviews

Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:33 pm
ProfessorRabbit says...

I'm evil and haven't done BBB's yet. However, I've got two slots open for shorter stories, and three for ( structured ) poetry. Have at me!
-Master Shake

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:43 pm
Emerson says...

I'm having at you. ^^

Keeping Time

Out of curiousity, why no HF? Er, because, this is posted in romantic, but it is set in the past, so. Oh, but it's less then 1,000 words, so if you truly hate the past, you shouldn't suffer much.

Merci and so forth!
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

47 Reviews

Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:01 pm
ProfessorRabbit says...

I don't like reviewing historical fiction because, well, what I know about things from the past could fit into a shoebox. I can offer stylistic advice and fixes on mechanics, but I would completely overlook things like anachronisms and historical inaccuracies, simply because I wouldn't realize that they were wrong. :P I'm much more of a sci-fi gal. However, I'll definitely go take a look at your romance. :)
-Master Shake

47 Reviews

Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:18 pm
ProfessorRabbit says...

OMG, I'm so lazy!

Sorry, Suzanne, I forget to check this thread sometimes because it tends to fall down the page, and then I can't remember whether I had any reviews that needed doing, or if people were waiting, or what!

*dies*

I'm leaving the office here in a few minutes but I'm bumping this so I remember to review your story.

If anyone else wants a review, it may be slow in coming, but I'll do it.
-Master Shake

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:46 pm
Twit says...

Next chapter of Scavenger, please. :D

topic29564.html
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

47 Reviews

Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:16 am
ProfessorRabbit says...

Sure thing, TLG. :)
-Master Shake

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:42 am
alicat159 says...

Hey, this is a story I started a while back and I wanted to know if I should drop it or continue. Please review. Just an all around review of you have time; character, plot, dialog, etc.

topic32148.html
~ "I've got a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it." -- Duck Soup
~ "Was she in there before you baked it?" (Gomez refers to the girl popping out of the cake at a bachelor party) -- Addams Family Values

47 Reviews

Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:17 pm
ProfessorRabbit says...

Sorry, Ali, but it states clearly in my first post that I do not review fanfiction.

EDIT: And, now, I see that Suzanne's has been deleted. So, I guess it's just you, TLG. I've got your story pasted in a notebook file and intend to work on it throughout the day.
-Master Shake

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:11 pm
Twit says...

Thanks, Rabbit!
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss