Alright, after a little absence, I have returned. I am again open for reviews. That said, if it has anything to do with harry potter please do not ask me.... -_-
I am nothing but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's or maybe like pocket candy that's just a bit too sweet.
Idea? Drop me a line! I love to research things.I do mostly nonfiction pieces such as current events, political/ethical/religious topics,and historical/scientific research.If you've a question you'd like answered or a topic about which you'd like to know more,I'll gladly write you a piece on it!
We'reallalittle weird. Andlife's a littleweird. Andwhen wefindsomeonewhoseweirdnessis compatiblewithours, we joinupwith them and fallin mutual weirdnessand callit love.
I am nothing but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's or maybe like pocket candy that's just a bit too sweet.
Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong. — Neil Gaiman