I don't do a lot of romance fiction, and it's not meant to be passionate and lustful or anything, but I don't know exactly how to improve it.
Thank you so much! -River
My main project until Script Frenzy is an experiment using blog posts between four characters as episodes of a common story. You can read this work as it progresses at http://knowallchronicles.blogspot.com/.
I know you said you didn't care for reviewing H.F but I don't wish for you to pick apart the historical accuracy of it, I'd just like an average review on my writing style and what your opinion is of it. Feel free to give me your honest opinion if you do choose you review it! Thank you -day
Hi! I've seen some of your reviews, and they're very good! Now that I've gotten flattery out of the way... do you think you could please review this chapter of my novel for me?
Hi! I've seen some of your reviews, and they're very good! Now that I've gotten flattery out of the way... do you think you could please review this chapter of my novel for me?
For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes." — A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett