z

Young Writers Society

Do you want something reviewed?

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:48 pm
lilymoore says...

Okay, so, to put it simply, I'm finally back for the long haul on YWS and I wanna get my review on.

Example Reviews
A small extract from my novel - miyaviloves
It Was Fun, Love - Tabithalillian
The Zipper of Your Pants - Nutty

Regulations:

I prefer short pieces (beings as I have a rather short attention span) and I will only do prose pieces, fiction or non-fiction but no poetry or scripts. Also, I'm fine with things that you would find in the Other Forum and the Other Fiction forum.

Just tell me:

*The name of your piece
*The word count
*A summary
*A link to your piece.

Thank you.
Last edited by lilymoore on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

675 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:10 am
lilymoore says...

Bump *** I bump shamelessly :D
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

Random avatar

Reviews: 150
Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:44 am
200397 says...

Hey lilymoore! Can you review this for me? It's kinda short, but you like that. :D

Title: Heaven on Earth

Word Count: 752

Link: Heaven on Earth

Summary: It's my musing on the view from my window. I sat up late one night and gazed down at my home town (I live on a mountain) and got thinking. I had to write about it, but it doesn't really have a storyline. And it has sentimental value to me, so I'd like to shine it up a bit. :)

Thanks a bunch! I might be back to ask for more! :D

~Sunny

Random avatar

Reviews: 47
Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:44 am
quietloud798 says...

Hey could you review this?

Title: How to Forget ch 1 (Romantic Fiction)
Word Count: 2,301
Link: topic44286.html

Summary: It's about a girl who's boyfriend leaves her and she doesn't really move on. A new guy asks her to his birthday party because friends tell him to, then she goes shopping with her best friend and sees him there. They buy clothes and all that good stuff. Not that interesting, but it's only the beginning of my book.

Thanks so much
NaNoWriMo, ftw.

675 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:46 pm
lilymoore says...

All done. Any more takers.

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:15 pm
mhmmcolleenx0 says...

Hi, well I wanted you to review this.

Title: Breakdown Prologue
Genre: Other Fiction
Word Count: 1,062
Summary: A young girl must return back home after rehab to deal with all her past mistakes. She worries about what people say because they all hate her because of what she did to her former best friend. I did one edit but I'm sure there's more I could do.
Link: topic44771.html
"Can't stop, won't stop. I must be dreaming."

675 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:58 am
lilymoore says...

All finished. Please don't make me beg. I would love some more requests. Pleeeeaaaasssseee.

675 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:19 pm
lilymoore says...

Okay, I feel like such a fool for bumping this up again, but, well, please someone give me work. Pretty please! *smiles hoping her begging hasn't made her look foolish though she knows it almost definately has*

675 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:17 pm
View Likes
lilymoore says...

NEED WORK!

please

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:32 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-ALICE
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala