z

Young Writers Society

looking for a fantasy romance pls

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:08 am
romance otaku says...

hello everone. i am looking to review a few fantasy romances.

here is what im looking for:

fantasy+romance

as in:

fantasy (vampires, paranormal, Ect.) (pls no: midevil or dinosours ect.)

romance (school crush, forbidden love, denile (sp)) (pls no: rated "R" romance. you know what i mean)

thx, ill be waiting,
-otaku
~Did I help you? If so, please take a second to sign my website's guestbook at http://joeduncko.com/guestbook/. When it gets 100 signs, I plan to release my newest short story! Thanks!

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:52 pm
Tabithalillian says...

ok, please review my two storys, one may be a short story and one is a work in progress and much longer. . .here are the links both a romantic vampire fiction and I am trying to break free fromt he twilight mold with both of them:
A Bloodied Rose:
topic35039.html
My Take On Phantom Of The Opera:

topic35505.html
Living in a tower

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:50 am
SunshineOrange says...

Hello there! You can happily review my fantasy fiction if you would like; I just started it today! It will be based around romance a little later on. Short chapters; quick fire :D

Serendipity In Hell

If you would like any repayment, please just post some links on my review thread!
Ehh Maii Gawwwsh, it's GingerLizzy, on a different profile!

Got YWS? Want a review?

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:45 am
DreamyAlice says...

Hello, I am one of the res crew mods here on YWS. This is a message just to inform you that I will lock and archive this thread as it is not active anymore. We have to archive and lock the inactive threads to keep the forum organized so no worries, if you'd like to reopen it at any point in the future please contact a current resources moderator, we would be happy to reopen it for you ^-^

-Alice
Imagination is a superpower. Use it well!

I wondered why we put villains in our stories when we have plenty of them in real life; then I realized that maybe we wanted stories where the good guy wins.
— nogutsnoglory