Selling: Reviews

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 381
Reviews 36
Hiya!

Im selling some reveiws here!

I prefer short stories but I will do poetry that is longer than seven lines and chapters!

I will "like" the work.

My prices:
100 points for a review that is 250~ characters
200 points for a review that is 500~ characters
350 points for anything above that

I can point out specific things if you wish and I almost always quote the work

A follow is an extra 10 points and so is a wall post

Thank you and I look forward to doing business with you!
Was WrenZorya

If I perish, I perish~ Esther, a long long time ago




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 52616
Reviews 255
Hey there, SalemReine! I'm Alex, a Resources/Community moderator on YWS.

This is a message just to let you know that I have locked and archived this thread due to inactivity (of more than two years). We do this to keep the forum organized and make it more likely for the writers and poets to get the feedback they seek. If you'd like to reopen this thread at any point in the future, please contact me or any other resources moderator and we'd be more than happy to reopen it for you! Thank you for volunteer service to reviewing so far, we really appreciate it.

Good day!

Spoiler
uff, no replies, huh? It really sucks, I'm sorry on the behalf of YWS!



I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline