I'd like some things to review

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 31
Reviews 95
I'll do anything as long as it's
1. Not too long
2. Appropriate for school (I'm on a school laptop).




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 53616
Reviews 255
Hey there, BeTheChange! I'm Alex, a Resources/Community moderator on YWS.

This is a message just to let you know that I have locked and archived this thread due to inactivity (of more than two years). We do this to keep the forum organized and make it more likely for the writers and poets to get the feedback they seek. If you'd like to reopen this thread at any point in the future, please contact me or any other resources moderator and we'd be more than happy to reopen it for you! Thank you for volunteer service to reviewing so far, we really appreciate it.

Good day!

Spoiler
I'm really sorry that you got no requests :/



“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell