Poetry Reviews [Closed]

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 390
Reviews 1
Hi everyone,

You can call me Inked :)
I kind of like writing both novels and poetry but I've restricted this thread only to poetry. I would like to offer my help in improving any of your poetry work by writing reviews. I am very committed to writing (actually to anything I do...never mind) and I can assure you that I will do my best to give you the most professional reviews. What do I want in return? Hmmmm.... Well, this is voluntary so nothing :)

Anyways, if anyone wants to take up my offer please post your work on this thread and I will review your work as soon as possible.

Remember: Just Poetry....It can be any kind but poetry.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 11482
Reviews 351
I Am Nothing
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 390
Reviews 1




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 390
Reviews 1



Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind