I've just posted the first chapter of my new fantasy novel - Paralleled, I would really appreciate it if you can review it. Feel free to be harsh, I want honest opinions.
Thanks!
The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep. ~Robert Frost
@defiantAuthoress , your review is complete! I do not read fan-fiction, so this was an interesting review for me. Thank you for sharing that, my friend.
"To prejudge other men's notions before we have looked into them is not to show their darkness but to put out our own eyes." - John Locke
The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes.
*manly blush* — Arcticus