The Ace will do it!!!!

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 290
Reviews 2
I will review Short stories and novels (please send me the first chapter). I will also do fanfiction if i know about the topic (post and i will let you know) but no poetry, it is too deep for me. I am very versatile, so just about any genre will work. Please though, nothing too tragic (I will start crying). I promise to be but firm but fair and answer any request in a timely manner. Post away :)
Last edited by TheNeoAceofAll on Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 240
Reviews 110



You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling