I am Willing to Review!

6 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1306
Reviews 9
Hello,

My name is Rylie. I appreciate it very musch when people review my work with a thoughtful, in-depth analysis and feedback. Getting reviews is what makes us become better and better writers. So, I understand the need and desire for reviews; therefore, I would like to offer my reviewing services. If you would like your work reviewed, please let me know.

I provide high quality, in-depth reviews, feedback, analysis, and I also provide helpful suggestions and comments.

I specialize in reviewing poetry, short stories or chapters, essays or articles; however, I can also review novels and just about anything else.

I enjoy reviewing, lyrics, fiction, drama, freestyle, romance, and other genres.

Sci-Fi and Horror isn't my specialty, but I have no difficulty reviewing those.

My reviews will always be completed within 1-3 days guaranteed.

If you are looking for high quality reviews, you've come to the right place!

How can I help? What can I review for you?

Let me know!

--RylieJane




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1832
Reviews 121
Could you review this

work.php?id=99374

for me?
~You can only grasp what you reach for~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1306
Reviews 9
Of course!!! I would be so very happy to do so!!! :)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 359
Reviews 31
browse.php?t=2

There it is. ^^
When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives.
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.
Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation take me home?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1306
Reviews 9
Toneless Bard...I'm not sure what the link you gave me was, but it is not a link to your work. Did you send me the wrong link? Let me know!!! :)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 897
Reviews 44
Hey, posted my first poem on YWS, would love a review. Plz and Thx http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/work.php?id=99389



I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern