z

Young Writers Society

Way too many starting!

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:08 pm
jemjive says...

I agree with almost every post on here, and I know I too have not been here long but I do have a few opinions.
If you have alot of time on your hands, don't join every single SB and post just for the sake of it. Take time and make posts of good quality, it will take up more time than you think.
Starting 5 SBs is not a good way to eat away your boredom, they usually die out. Again, make quality posts and it's usually more fun.
Also, Go Lauren :D
So, sorry if anyone feels that my opinions aren't qualified enough but any opinion counts.
Your motor's unstable,
Your like an
Undwinding
Cable
Car

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:14 pm
jok101 says...

I'm not gonna jump on the 'go Lauren' train because I don't agree with her. Anyway the problem I see with storybooks is the gung ho new person that joins everything and thinks their the boss, I think someone else was getting at this the whole idea of someone leading a storybook. It normally ends up being the T**t that sucks at storybooks and dosen't know how to wright. It's normally a new member, anyone that's in the storybook at the moment know theirs a classic ex-sample of it happening now. I won't name any names but I wish someone would tell them.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:11 pm
Bloo says...

jok101 wrote:I'm not gonna jump on the 'go Lauren' train because I don't agree with her. Anyway the problem I see with storybooks is the gung ho new person that joins everything and thinks their the boss, I think someone else was getting at this the whole idea of someone leading a storybook. It normally ends up being the T**t that sucks at storybooks and dosen't know how to wright. It's normally a new member, anyone that's in the storybook at the moment know theirs a classic ex-sample of it happening now. I won't name any names but I wish someone would tell them.

*tells*
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

Maybe we're all just complex human beings with skewed perceptions of each other.
— Ventomology