z

Young Writers Society

Have a Story but Need a Buddy?

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:26 am
clarevelyn13 says...

Hi @LZPianoGirl ! I love your story idea - it sounds pretty cool and an interesting idea to work on! I will check out the beginning you've posted. But if you'd like, I would love to write together! -c

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:22 am
Necromancer14 says...

Does anybody want to write a story with me? I have an idea for a world that has a bunch of planets so it's kind of Star wars/guardians of the galaxy-ish, but it has fanfic stuff as well, for instance There's Earth, but it has Harry Potter and Percy Jackson stuff, while some other planets have worlds I made up, such as planet X-8, Planets 1, 2, and 3, planet skull, and planet half-and-half.
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat May 23, 2020 8:46 pm
Shadeflame says...

@LZPianoGirl

If you still want to collaborate on your story I would be happy to. However, since you posted this a while ago, I understand if you don't want to do it.
Your story sounds interesting though.
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sat May 23, 2020 9:06 pm
looseleaf says...

I'm glad you like my topic, @Shadeflame, but I am no longer looking to write with someone. Please feel free to use my idea for a story of your own (as long as you give me some sort of credit).

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat May 23, 2020 9:14 pm
Shadeflame says...

Thanks, but I feel like I should probably finish my two stories that I'm working on right now. Maybe later though. :D
English isn't a language, it's three languages stacked up on top of each other wearing a trenchcoat.

311 Reviews

Reviews: 311
Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:39 am
Riverlight says...

@Shadeflame, if you're still interested, I'd love to RP @LZPianoGirl's idea with you!
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:45 am
MadilynReads says...

If anyone still wants a writing buddy, I would be happy to write with anyone here!
Happy Reading!

Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners