z

Young Writers Society

City by the Sea 2

Reviews: 1
Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:55 am
TaylorLove says...

Melissa

Everything is perfect. I am in Joe's arms, we are alone and nothing is getting in the way of us just relaxing.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:01 am
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Joseph

I keep close and with my eyes closed until something sets wrong in my gut, making me look around.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:04 am
TaylorLove says...

Melissa

I open my eyes and slowly get out of his arms. My eyes glow red and my fangs come out. I listen to see if I can hear anything.
-Winnie the Pooh

82 Reviews

Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:05 am

Joseph

I look at Melissa and watch her, listening as well as my eyes turn red and fangs elongate.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:02 pm
TaylorLove says...

Melissa

I hear them busting down doors and look to Joe. "His the blood bag and get rid of the trash." I say. I get rid of the empty bags on the floor and help him throw the trash out the window. We then close it and jump out of the balcony. "I will explain everything once it is safe." I say.

Adam

I bust the door down and hold my gun full of wooden bullets out. We followed Melissa here from all around the world. I am going to drive a stake through her heart if it is the last thing I do. I look to my partner and sigh. "She heard us coming."
-Winnie the Pooh

82 Reviews

Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:05 pm

Joseph

I do what she says and follow her, keeping her hand in mine and staying quiet.

```
Grace

I swear under my breath and look around, shaking my head at all the time and energy it took tracking her here. Looking back at my partner, I shoulder my shotgun and sigh as well, "What now then? This is the closest we've been in months."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:16 pm
TaylorLove says...

Melissa

We run to my house, which is far enough away so they cannot get to us. "Joe I am so sorry, I though I got rid of them." I say, leaning up against him.

Adam

I throw my gun against the wall. "I am going to find that bi*ch if it is the last thing I do. We need to stop this from happening again. Melissa could be any where by now. I just.....don't know anymore." I tell Grace.
-Winnie the Pooh

82 Reviews

Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:19 pm

Joseph

I wrap my arms around her, "Who are they anyway? What's happening?"

```
Grace

I shrink back when he throws his gun against the wall, hating his temper. Straightening up, I keep a sense of composure and study him, "Let's just scout the place out, see if she left any tracks."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:36 pm
TaylorLove says...

Melissa

"Adam and Grace, vampire hunters. I was about to bite Adam when he almost killed me. They have been following me ever since. I though I lost them once I left New York. I do not know how they found me." I say. I try to compose myself and look up at Joe. "I need to take care I a few things. Keep guard and I will be out soon." I say.

I go into my bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I have changed so much trying to hide from them. I sight and wash the alburn die of my hair. I dry it with a towel and look at my blonde hair. It has been a while since I last looked like this, a good five years. I grab clothes and stick then in a bag. I French brai my hair back like I use to and grab sun glasses. I head back out to Joe and look at him. "We need to find a good place to stay. A place with a lot if people but where we will not hurt anyone. Like a hotel or something." I say.

Adam

I nod and look to her. "Sorry about that, just a little on edge." I say, pickin up my gun. I rub my eyes and sigh again. "Yes, lead the way." I say.
-Winnie the Pooh

82 Reviews

Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:39 pm

Joseph

I wait for her, twiddling my thumbs and thinking. When she comes out, I flash a smile and her blonde hair and the French braid it's tied back in. Nodding, I take her hand and stand again, "There's one by the beach. Most residents would be out and about all day, leaving it crowded at night but fine during the day."

``
Grace

I nod and sigh, looking around for anything out of the ordinary, "It's fine. We're both jumpy lately. Comes with the job."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:49 pm
TaylorLove says...

Melissa

I nod and pull my glasses down. "We are going to take the car. I do not want to risk us being seen running." I squeeze his hand and lead him to my car. I put the stuff in the back and get in the front. "Fair warning, I am still not the best driver." I say. I pull out and on to the road, already speeding. "Directions please."

Adam

I nod and look around. "I know she had to be here. So in order to leave she had leave from a window." I say. I look out one and sigh. "She long gone off the beach now, we just have to find her hiding spot."
-Winnie the Pooh

82 Reviews

Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:51 pm

Joseph

I flash a smile and grip the armrest as she drives, "Uh... left up here. Right along the beach."

``
Grace

I reach the window and look out it as well, nodding. Walking into the bedroom, I open a few drawers and find men's clothing filling the space that usually is left empty, "Adam, c'mere for a second. I don't think she's alone."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:15 pm
TaylorLove says...

Melissa

I nod and pull in to the hotel. I park the car and get my stuff out of the back. I grip his had and keep my head low as we walk into the hotel.

Adam

I follow Grace's voice and walk into the bed room. I follow her gaze and frown. "Great." I say. An idea sparks in mind. "If she just turned him, he would not be under control. We just need to keep an eye out to see if he screws up."
-Winnie the Pooh

82 Reviews

Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:17 pm

Joseph

I follow her inside and glance around, the feeling from before gone but still resident in the back of my mind.

``
Grace

I nod slowly and lightly smile, "He might make it easier, then, to find her. If he's anything like she was, anyway..."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:24 pm
TaylorLove says...

Melissa

We get a room keep and I quickly pull him up to the room we are staying in. We run up the stairs to the sixth floor and go in the room. I sigh and lock the doors and close the curtains.

Adam

"If he is anything like she was, we can finally stop her." I say smiling. "Where do you want to start looking?" I ask her.
-Winnie the Pooh

I’ll marry the finest banana in the galaxy for you.
— Tuckster