z

Young Writers Society

Mount Olympus

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:54 am
PixieStix says...

Welcome all gods/goddesses; demi-gods/demi-goddesses! Here, you can learn to fight, meet new people, or even meet new godly figures! Wether it's Zeus, Athena or Posedion!

There's a battleground--

Spoiler! :
Untitled.png

The Main Court-

Spoiler! :
supreme11.jpg

And Many more!

Mount Olympus is sure to give all demigods what they are looking for!

Just a few rules...

Spoiler! :
- No extreme swearing, But it's allowed.
- NO GODMODDING. (Even though gods live here. You know what I mean.)
-No sex. Romance is allowed.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

125 Reviews

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:01 am
PixieStix says...

Rayah

I exit my dorm in Olympus, slowly walking towards the battleground.

Time to practice...

Once I get there, I practice my hand to hand combat, my father positioning himself infront of me. "Rayah. You can do better than this," He tells me. "Just because I'm Posedion doesn't mean I'll do easy on you." He grins.

I roll my eyes before getting in a fighting stance. He throws the first punch and I duck, ending up behind him. He turns around, but not in time. I knee him in the stomach and he smiles. "Good. Now use your power."

I nod and form fire in my fists, punching him in the stomach again, burning him. Then I see someone walk by.

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:04 am
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Isabel

Hood delicately casting shadows over my face and cloak securely draped around me, I sit in the back of the battlefield and watch the few duels that do take place. A girl, supposedly the daughter of the man in front of her, faces the god Poseidon. She stops when my second presence passes by, alluding that an actual person passed. My illusion rejoins me after scouting the place out and I take a deep breath, waiting.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:08 am
PixieStix says...

Rayah

While I was destracted, my father punches me across the face, sending me to the ground.

"Don't get destracted, that'll only give the opponent victory," He says, sighing.

I roll on my back and hold my cheek. "That really hurt," I squeezed my eyes shut. He sighs and helps me up.

"Man up, Ray. I've seen you do better," He says.

I roll my eyes and sigh. "I'm done for today. Gotta add some heat to my jaw," I said, leaning against a tree

He nods and flashes out. I press my hand to my jaw, adding heat with caution.

82 Reviews

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:17 am

Isabel

The fight dies down, the god winning to no surprise. I make sure I keep key parts of the battle committed to memory as I look elsewhere, not interested in healing methods, though I'm sure fire is not how you treat a punch...
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:23 am
PixieStix says...

Rayah

Nothing happened with the fire and I sigh, giving up. I text my friend Alex an tell him to meet me at the bar next to The Main Court and start walking, slipping my phone in my pocket, my jaw throbbing. I stop, remembering the girl I saw, but soon dissmiss it and keep walking.

82 Reviews

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:31 am

Isabel

Once the battleground is cleared out, I head into the forestry on the edge and throw a drachma into the small pond, looking to send an Iris message.

"It's all clear," I say once the image shows, "You may proceed."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:35 am
PixieStix says...

Rayah

I see the girl for a moment but don't stop walking, confused out of my mind.What the hellis she doing?

I shake the thought away and get to the bar, waiting for Alex. He's always late. Probably with his father, Hermes, or in He'll delivering something for him. I order a whiskey and tap my fingers on the bar, pushing my blonde bangs from my eyes.

82 Reviews

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:42 am

Isabel

It takes a few minutes but soon he arrives, clothed as I am. I follow Luca out of the trees and back through the battleground, unsure as to what is so important with this girl. Luca is mine, and he knows full well how I feel about this. I wish that mattered in his mind. He reaches back, as if sifting through my emotions again, and takes my hand comfortingly before leading me into a bar. I tense, remembering my previous experience in such a place, but that doesn't stop him. We're in front of the girl in no time, Luca making his introductions.

"Rayah Sparx, daughter of both Poseidon and Aphrodite; I'm afraid the halfbloods need your help," he says, keeping his hood up as I do mine.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:46 am
PixieStix says...

Rayah

People come up to me and I sigh, shooing them away. "I know I'm awesome but no need for paparazzi alright?" I chuckle, taking a sip of my drink and bringing the glass up to my jaw again, thinking the ice might help. "And I don't 'help' people unless theirs something in return," I mutter with a smirk.

82 Reviews

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:53 am

Isabel

Luca tenses and looks away for a moment, thinking. Whatever he isn't telling me is bothering him, causing him to be very careful with what he says. I get the feeling things aren't as they seem and his next words only confirm it.

"If you will not side with your cousins, you are against them," he looks back at her, "You are no heroine, Rayah Sparx. Not the one the Oracle made you out to be. When the world goes to hell, you'll be the one to blame."

He swiftly turns and takes me out the door, leaving me sighing in relief.

"What was that all about?" I ask.

He merely shakes his head and glances at me, his silver eyes catching in my own gaze.

"Nothing for you to worry about, Is," he squeezes my hand in comfort, "Let me take care of things. Your memory will return to you once I'm done with this. I need to do this for you, for us."

He pauses for a moment, looking towards the hearths.

"We must wait for one of your relatives," he whispers, leading me towards them, "A half sister. You two were never introduced, don't worry. She will help us."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:58 am
PixieStix says...

Rayah

Creeper people. Who do they think they are? They can't just waltz in here and blame me for everything!

I shake off the thought before I see Alex sit next to me, looking me up and down. "You alright?" He asks. I nod, taking a sip of my drink.

"Yeah," I lie, said shakily.

He nods and orders a Coke, still glancing at me.

"You gonna get drunk?" He asks, tilting my face for him to see. His eyes catch my still swelling jaw and he flinches, pressing my glass to it again.

I pull away and nod. "Yeah. That's the plan," I chuckled, sighing.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:11 am
KingLucifer says...

Daniella

As swords collided in the distance Luis practiced his swordplay skills, as I meditated peacefully by the waterfall. Keeping my focus in my magic skills honed, I stood and readied fireballs in my hands and launched them at straw dummies. Luis leaps back out of my attack range, as I hit each of my targets one by one setting them ablaze. Hecate would be proud of my learning, I conjuered water up from the fall behind me and put the dummies out. As Luis walks over to me as big and handsome as he was, I loved him.

"Come on lets go find Rayah see if she'll train with us." He said.

I nod my approval and know the one place she'd always be this time of day. At the bar getting drunk, as we got there we saw two figures that I don't remember from before but ignore them as we go in. I see Rayah sitting on the stool with what I think is whiskey in hand.

"Yo Rayah get off the liqur and get yo but to training!" I order her in a mock poseidon voice.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

125 Reviews

Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:20 am
PixieStix says...

Rayah

Already drunk off three takes of whiskey I sigh and stand, kissing Alex on the cheek while messing up his hair.

"Uhm...Rayah your with Charlie," He reminds me.

I nod, "Oh! Yes, I forgot..." I chuckled, looking back at Daniella and Luis.

"Well, C'mon. We're gonna train aren't we?" I chuckle, sprinting out. I sigh and turn around, waiting for them impatiently.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:49 pm
Caesar says...

Nyx

I chuckled. Finally. After tens of millennia, I was free.

I howled, a mighty blast that shook the human's realm, and plunged downwards, a dark, unstoppable comet, in the main plaza of Olympus. Darkness descended.

The cloud obstructing my vision cleared, and I gave myself human form, once again after thousands of years I could roam the earth. But first, a reunion with my brethren was in order.

vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

To be a master of metaphor is the greatest thing by far. It is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others, and it is also a sign of genius.
— Aristotle, Poetics