z

Young Writers Society

Two Crows Watch from the Gallows Tree (part 9)

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Sat May 14, 2022 10:11 pm
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

(I could whack Ky with dozens of newspapers XD)

"Not true at all." She shook her head. "Take my word for it, alright?"
He dipped his head. "Well, I'm very glad to know you, because you are genuinely the kindest person I know."
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

Formerly RavenLord, formerly GrandWild
she/her

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Sat May 14, 2022 10:14 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

(No arguments xD)
(Ky: I shall be flayed
Sera: just… don’t. Kay?
Ky: what? No >:[ punish me right)

I recognize that I violated your privacy— gods. Was that the right way to start this? And I abused your trust in me. And I know that a simple apology won’t restore that. But…

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

112 Reviews

Sun May 15, 2022 1:46 am
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

(I've only got boring old fluff lines left for these two at the moment; my energy is kinda low)
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

she/her

935 Reviews

Sun May 15, 2022 1:54 am
View Likes
Shady says...

(Haha all good! I’m good to skip if you’d like? You’ll get the refined apology when we yeet Gaius and Ky back together so no point in hashing it out here. Do you have somewhere in mind for us to go?)

[they/he]

112 Reviews

Sun May 15, 2022 1:56 am
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

(I actually have nothing in mind. For some reason I'm dying for Aashi and Gaius to interact more but Gaius is NOT functional right now.)

she/her

935 Reviews

Sun May 15, 2022 2:02 am
View Likes
Shady says...

(Omg that would be adorable I am all for that but yes not now xD Tadaaki and Ky are both vehemently opposed to Aashi being near Gaius rn and are gonna do everything in their power to stop that haha)
(Hmm I guess next up would probably be the Ky/Gaius initial contact after he’s cooled off? Like her apologize, him get mad at her for apologizing, them both end up in an angst fest again lol)(or something else idk what would be up in the chronology now. He needs to get his leg chopped off and then go off half-cocked but I feel like we need more between now and then)(we could always do a little time skip ahead to when Gaius is feeling more like a human and then have him interact with one of my girls… idk. I also have no clear plan haha just a glutton for punishment and seeing how wildly badly things go between Ky/Gaius/Aashi hahah)

[they/he]

112 Reviews

Sun May 15, 2022 2:06 am
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

(Yeah we might need to skip but I'm down for the apology first, even though he definitely won't want any apology and it will make him hella unhappy
Gaius will be talking over the leg thing with Sera and be pissed that it will take so long to be able to travel plus the length of time it will take to get a prosthetic made.)

she/her

935 Reviews

Sun May 15, 2022 2:07 am
View Likes
Shady says...

(So, basically Gaius being Pissy Boi ™️ What else is new xD)

[they/he]

112 Reviews

Sun May 15, 2022 2:09 am
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

(Well I mean the gods are waking up that's pretty new)

she/her

935 Reviews

Sun May 15, 2022 2:11 am
View Likes
Shady says...

(U rite tho)
(Okay so what are we thinking for the two of them? Is it gonna be elephant in the room sort of thing for a few days before she gets the opportunity for a one on one? Would he actively avoid her? And is he gonna make Sera actually punish Ky? xD so many questions)

[they/he]

112 Reviews

Sun May 15, 2022 2:20 am
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

(He will be actively avoiding her for a few days, but definitely not gonna punish Ky any further than what she already did. He'll be skipping like four meals straight and taking dinner in his room, the library, or his study. Definitely gonna be an elephant in the room kind of thing when they are around each other)

she/her

935 Reviews

Sun May 15, 2022 2:27 am
View Likes
Shady says...

(Poor guy <3
Gaius: Ky is not allowed in the library so I shall not leave it except to go my room or office, both of which she is too scared to come to unless she is forced)
(Also okay so I’ve lost all concept of time lol I feel like they met with Rönn after breakfast and then she went straight to letter then to hide and seek so maybe lunch time ish is when the explosion happened? So then they’d both hide the rest of the day, Ky would go to dinner and feel terrible about herself that he wasn’t there, him hide the rest of the next day… maybe he like come in for dinner that night and it just be tense and awkward and bad and then the next day at a meal it is also just awkward and awful so Ky finds a way to pull him aside after to apologize? Or…?)

[they/he]

112 Reviews

Sun May 15, 2022 2:37 am
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

(Yeah that sounds right. Yeah, he can go to dinner that night then! And I would love to see My gather the courage to get him alone!)

she/her

935 Reviews

Sun May 15, 2022 2:40 am
View Likes
Shady says...

(Lmaoooo yeah it'll be exciting. So... maybe like, first day no contact, second day extremely awful dinner lol, third day we skip to lunch or dinner? Lowkey feeling dinner so they both can go sulk afterwards haha but also no strong preference. Also, is the seating unstructured at this point or would she have an assigned place? And if so, would that place be moved? lol)

[they/he]

112 Reviews

Sun May 15, 2022 2:43 am
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

(Works for me!
Seating is still unstructured; Gaius won't move her.)

she/her

You can not put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator.
— alliyah