z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 1
Tue May 05, 2020 5:40 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver scratched the back of his head as he looked away "researching about reincarnation...." silver looked back at them "what about ye red? What have ye been doing?"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Reviews: 0
Tue May 05, 2020 5:51 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Sitting down, watching cartoons, waiting for you all." RedBear looked at Silver's white eye. "So are you blind in that eye? And were you born like that or was it an incident?" RedBear the realized he sounded like it could be offensive the way he said it and was embarrassed. "If you don't mind me asking."

Spoiler! :
WE'VE REACHED 100! CONGRATS EAGLE HEIGHT!
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Reviews: 1
Tue May 05, 2020 6:24 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"im not blind....and there was an incident..." silvers eyes glowed as he showed them memories of the ice demon possessing him and killing sky "My demon is....one of karas"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue May 05, 2020 6:31 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly looked between the two of them, "Oh," she said, "I forgot you haven't met my mother. Silver, this is Renee Diane Pearl Sr., aka mom, and mom, this is one of my friends, Silver." She motioned between the two of them.

"How lovely it is to meet someone my daughter speaks so fondly of," her mother said, using the fancy voice she usually did when meeting someone new.

"And, mom, I'm sure you remember Red," Lilly motioned toward him, smiling and blushing as her mother replied, "Oh, you're her boyfriend, right?"
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue May 05, 2020 8:33 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would finish his coffee
"it was awful who drinks things like this eh who cares if I want to kill him I will. but there is one thing I have to do."
Kara would stand up
"my youngest child why are you here I forgot to summon you when I summoned the others well I can absorb you as well"
Kara would absorb his child
Spoiler! :
none of you remember Kara it would be said as a demon controlled by someone I erased all memories of my character
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Tue May 05, 2020 10:58 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear's face went red when she said called him Lilly's boyfriend. He was surprised he was embarrassed 'Nothing to be embarrassed about...' RedBear then quickly answered without thinking. "Yeah." RedBear's face worsened after that. He felt like his face was on fire. "Well how hav-" RedBear cut his sentence off there, not wanting to remind her of her death. 'Maybe she forgot.' RedBear stood there, feeling a little dizzy and he swayed slightly but he didn't react to it nor know what caused it.

8 Reviews

Thu May 07, 2020 3:11 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly's mother tilted her head, "Are you ill?" she asked, concerned.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu May 07, 2020 3:32 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear looked at her. "I don't think so." RedBear went and sat down on his couch. "I don't know why I felt like that. That was weird." The dizziness soon stopped and he could stand up without swaying. "I apologize for that." RedBear looked at everybody, brushing off the incident that just happened. "Anybody want breakfast?"

8 Reviews

Thu May 07, 2020 5:28 pm
AmazingAeris says...

As much as Lilly cared for Red's strange reaction, she couldn't help the excitement she felt when she heard food, and her stomach growled as she raised her arm, "I do," she said happily, and her mother laughed at her daughter's love for food.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu May 07, 2020 5:46 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear let out a small chuckle. "You seem as excited as I normally am for food." RedBear looked at Lilly with an excited look. "Choose your favorite thing and if you don't know how to cook it, I'll teach you. If you want." RedBear ran into the kitchen waiting for Lilly to follow and for her response.

8 Reviews

Thu May 07, 2020 5:54 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly quickly followed him into the kitchen, "I'd love some beignets if you know how to make them," she said on her way. Beignets had been her family's favorite food for over 30 generations, and it had become a tradition to eat as many as possible.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu May 07, 2020 7:38 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Well, how the turn tables. Looks like you'll be teaching me something, I've never heard of a beignets." RedBear was embarrassed not knowing what it was, but he felt good knowing he could try something new with Lilly. "Come on, you teach me something." RedBear opened the cabinets and looked back at her smiling. "So what do we need?"

Sat May 09, 2020 1:10 am
KaraUchiha says...

Kara would look around
"I have my doubts about what I'm gonna do but it can't be stopped"
Kara made the world powerless erasing all supernatural things from every creature but himself
''now the memories of the powers will be erased"
Kara would erase all memories of powers people may have had
Spoiler! :
im erasing powers from everything but kara also my new account and in 3 days i have to return the laptop I've been using so won't be on then so Silvey Red i know you to don't try and kill off my character when i cant get on

8 Reviews

Sun May 10, 2020 2:00 am
AmazingAeris says...

"Dough, confectioner's sugar, cane sugar, and honey," Lilly listed the ingredients on her fingers before grabbing a small pan and filling it 3 inches high with vegetable oil.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Sun May 10, 2020 2:44 am
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear quickly grabbed the ingredients and placed them on the counter. RedBear looked at Lilly waiting for her instructions, but he couldn't help but glaze into her eyes for a moment, mesmerized before snapping back into reality. "Next?" RedBear asked Lilly.

we went from advice to meth real quick
— ShadowVyper