z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:31 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly smiled, "Hello Xeroll," she said, petting its head gently. "Thank you," she turned to Kara and hugged him. "I love him."

Remembering how tired she was, she yawned, stretching her arms above her head. "I'm gonna get some sleep. We'll play tomorrow, Xeroll," she scratched his head one more time before walking upstairs and falling onto her side of the bed next to RedBear.

Lilly looked at him and smiled. He slept so peacefully. She turned away from him and began snoring lightly soon after.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 0
Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:46 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear woke up grasping his tuxedo collar. "Ugh this is uncomfortable." RedBear took off his tux,folded it and put it on his nightstand.Then he put on some pajamas and left some pajamas for Lilly when she got back. "Much better." Then he went to the bed,laid down,and went back to sleep.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

8 Reviews

Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:53 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly walked up to the nightstand, grabbed the pajamas, and walked to wear if he would wake up, he wouldn't see her and changed. The clothes were warm, and she laid down, finally comfortable, turned toward him, and fell asleep with her arm around his neck.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 1
Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:02 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver woke up and looked at kara with a grin "hey kara have ye heard of 'doing a goku'?" He looked around seeing no sign of lilly he could go full power
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:26 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly woke up, her lips dry, and she looked at RedBear, the sight of his mouth making her lips pucker. Without thinking twice, she leaned over and pressed her mouth against his. The tingly feeling returned, and she hated it, so she pulled away, but it stayed. She then tried to force herself to fall asleep, hating herself for her impulse.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:41 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear woke up to the movement and he looked over at Lilly.It took him a moment to realize what had happened but when he did he blushed and he smiled.That weird feeling came back then he leaned in and kissed her on the lips.He felt.....something he hadn't felt in a long time.
Last edited by xenoboy05 on Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:13 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"Silvey im sorry but a goku wouldn't even get you out of this"
Spoiler! :
Silvey i put Enternal seal up on our Doc
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

8 Reviews

Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:48 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly smiled under his lips and held him close, not caring about the feeling anymore. She had finally realized what she had wanted.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:41 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver began twitching,his eye being consumed by the mark, he looked at Kara "schrodinger...." he phased out and back in repeatedly and was released from the eternal seal "ye cant even beat him...." he ran towards the stairs "..kara...dont open the box" he smiled as he ran up the stairs and found lilly and redbear kissing "so this is how this timeline is ment to go" he moved his arm to face the two "Time Nest" a rip through time would appear
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:50 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear used his sharingan to make Silver close the rift then he did a jutsu that was special to only RedBear that sent Silver to the void,an inescapable universe unless RedBear opens it back up.RedBear almost couldn't contain his anger of what Silver just tried to do.
Attachments
Shisui's Mangekyou Sharingan.jpeg
Allows the user to control someone without them having the slightest clue they are being controlled.
Shisui's Mangekyou Sharingan.jpeg (8.5 KiB) Viewed 47 times

8 Reviews

Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:54 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly looked at Red, "What's wrong?" she asked, her arm still around his neck. "What did he try to do?"
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:58 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver look at redbear as he didnt dissapear "ye cant trap me while using schrodinger....and it cant even be canceled by Kara....hes the only one kara cannot kill" he would smile "also ye stole these from someone elso...so ye do not deserve them" he held out his hand pulling the power from redbears eye leaving redbear with no special eyes "now..." the magic would make another rip in time leading to the time nest "im leaving"

Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:00 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear's sharingan came back without him knowing. "Why are you leaving?!" RedBear exclaimed.

Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:02 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would go upstairs and enter Redbear and Lillys room
" I thought his Name was No cuz evrything you do just doesn't work unless you do what i do and just copy the abilitys he has
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:05 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

The sharingan would dissapear each time redbear tried to use its power "because this timeline has a 'hero' right? then there is no need for me...all i do is kill things that threaten humans...i dont even like humans...lilly is a exeption ..she is so much like sky....like..a reincarnation" he would smile "but this timeline she chose ye mate"

Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary