z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 0
Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:49 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"What would you like to wear?" He asked Lilly. "And Kara when it's my turn I might need the universal soap." RedBear joked.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:50 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"No problem what would you like i can get my shadow demon to make some"
Last edited by KaraNakabi on Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Reviews: 1
Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:50 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silvers hand moved as if it had a mind of its own then created clothing as a blue fox rose From the hand "will these suffice?"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:52 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Why are ALL of us trying to give her clothes?" RedBear laughed.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:55 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"Aww SIlvey you suck well i will still have my demon make more but Silvey get back in bed the healing process won't work well if you moving" Kara would think to himself "and i had a wonderful dress i was going to have him make heh i was even gonna have him make a matching suit for red" Outside Kara's head "well im going to cook something up what would all of you like"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:56 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Well i made a deal with silver...i help out any way i can...he keeps me living the dream of a spirit like me" the fox curled around silver's wrist "but i guess this time i won't get the dream as well as pets...."
Spoiler! :
Lol she not even on rn
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:21 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly laughed. "It's been forever since I wore a dress." Just imagining herself in a dress made her cringe slightly. She didn't mean to be rude, she just wasn't sure she'd like the way it fit her, including her unshaven legs.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:26 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Is there anything I can get you,anything?" RedBear asked Lilly. "It can be clothes or whatever."

Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:26 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

The little fox split from silvers hand climbing on Lilly's legs,burning all the hair off from the extreme heat, then crawled back to silver "better? While soul linked with silver i hear thoughts from people hes mind linked with"

8 Reviews

Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:30 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly blushed, hoping all her thoughts couldn't be read, then she turned to Red, "I guess I can try a dress," she regretted saying it, but she was growing sick of pants always wrapped around her legs, "Make sure it's short, but not too short," she didn't mean to sound rude or needy, she just wanted it not to trip her or show too much.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:33 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Like knee length?" The little fox created a black dress knee length "it doesn't have to be black this is just like a uh silhouette i believe is what humans call it"

8 Reviews

Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:35 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"I was thinking a dark red, and knee-length is perfect," Lilly smiled hopefully, "Please don't make it too tight. I don't exactly have a summer body quite yet," she added jokingly.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:36 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Silver in bed you need rest and that fox better not burn my house down and i'll ask a again what would all of you like im cooking and it is really good i promise"

8 Reviews

Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:39 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly felt her stomach growl, remembering how hungry she was, "Hmm," she said, tapping her bottom lip, "Maybe a Turkey Salad Cuisine would be nice. My mom used to make it for me when I was little."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:43 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Dark Red got it" the little fox jumped from the sleeping god and ran around the dress from top to bottom turning it dark red "and done" the little fox smiled waiting to be pet

Is that a carrot?
— WeepingWisteria