z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 0
Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:07 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear's eye stayed normal though he felt the powers was still there. "So your leaving because Lilly chose me?Why don't you stay with us?" RedBear said trying to convince Silver to say even though deep down inside he knew Silver wouldn't listen to him.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:08 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"Silvey i have one question for you how would you like to stay in my artificial world you can go back to your home or go to and entirly different universe
Last edited by KaraNakabi on Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:15 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Wait," Lilly muttered, "you're leaving... because of me?" tears gathered in her eyes just thinking about a life without him. "But... but I don't want you to go." She stood and hugged Silver, tears streaming down her freckled face.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 1
Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:37 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

He smiled as he petted lillys head "not because of ye...i would have to go anyway at sometime...to protect another time okay lilly?" he would move her arms and jump into the rip as it slowly closes
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:39 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly laughed through her tears. At least it wasn't about her. Then she cried again, falling to her knees, covering her eyes as if it could all be a dream.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:53 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

the portal was still open as silver landed on the other side "Home sweet home" he would look at the portal and see lilly "....GRR FUCK" he would jump and flip "Kurama!" the fox appeared the same way as last time and shot its tail through the portal for lilly to grab "Cmon other forth"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:55 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly smiled, and without thinking twice, she grabbed on, laughing. "Wait, can Red come?"
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:05 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

All the giant fox could do is laugh "hes a death god he can only enter the Death realm and no others like i can only go into the Time realm but ye can go anywhere like kara because ye are not a certain god" he pulled the tail through the portal showing lilly the time nest, a endless place with endless fun, "time never affects anyone here" he smiled as he changed back and pointed to a amusement park island "anything ye wanna do ye can do"

8 Reviews

Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:07 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly gasped, a smile growing wide on her face. She raced toward the amusement park laughing, feeling like a child again as she grabbed cotton candy.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:08 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear jumped through the portal. "What was that Silver?I'm no death god though my grandmother is the goddess of death,I also have God of Life,goddess of magic and spells,and just a human grandfather,his name Mori.Those are my grandparents.So not just death." RedBear looked at Lilly whispering to himself. "Have fun."

Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:12 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

The world of time would shock him turning him older and older "ye best get out because only time gods are allowed in here other than humans and kara...me,my father...and my children are allowed in here" he moved a finger towards Redbear and a wave blasted Redbear Back through the portal "Have fun" he smiled as he watched redbear turn back young

8 Reviews

Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:14 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly raced back after hearing Red, holding three sticks of cotton candy. "Where'd he go?" she asked, offering a stick to Silver. "I brought him some candy."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:15 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear appeared behind Silver at his normal age. "Your forgetting I'm still related to the God of time.And I also am part human so that's 2 things." RedBear gave Silver a smirk.RedBear than looked at Lilly and grabbed some cotton candy and smiled. "Thanks!"

Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:16 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
The Void is here Red told me to tell all of you again
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:18 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

The time would shock redbear again "ye would have to be Directly from his family like me...his son...or my children...his grandchildren...." he would bitch slap RedBear back through the portal "Stay i cant let ye die" he grabbed the cotton candy from lilly "thank ye by the way"

"Who am I? I'm just a writer. I write things down. I walk through your dreams and invent the future."
— Richard Siken