z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 0
Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:28 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear comes back from the forest scavenging for any more artifacts,to no avail."Who are these two people?Are you people OK?"
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:13 pm
View Likes
Pan says...

Ezra returned to the small group of people, curiosity aroused now that the girl was awake. "Here," she set the water down in front of the duo. "Might be a little dehydrated after that. The body goes through a strain healing itself up like that. You should eat, as well."
She untied her bag and pushed it toward the pair. Inside were packages of crackers, trail mix, and a few bottles of water.
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:37 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Now miraculously healed, Riley shot to her feet - Geist following suit a few minutes later. Riley was in desperate need of some answers, but Geist was staring at the three like he had just seen a ghost. That, in turn, made her stare the same way, because if Geist didn't understand something, there was no way she would be able to.

"How did you do that?" Geist asked, his tone defensive. He took a step so he was standing beside Riley - easily towering over her.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:26 am
View Likes
Pan says...

"Well, it wouldn't be too bizarre to say magic, would it?" Ezzie caught the incredulous looks. "I'm not from here, I come from fashion, the world of fairies. I have the ability to heal whoever I touch. Silver here has the same ability, but his is more of a spell."
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

590 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:18 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Geist crossed his arms.

"I don't know of any kind of 'magic' that can do that," he pointed out. Riley glanced over at him before mirroring his posture. The decision wasn't intentional - they just had a habit of doing similar postures and gestures after so many years of knowing each other.
mage

queer and here.

Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:17 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

"Yeah we all have magical powers,I know it may be confusing."RedBear tries to explain to Geist and Riley "Heck I didn't find out I had powers util I was 5 and I had used them before but I thought it was my mind playing tricks on me.It took until I was 13 to learn how to control my powers,use my powers,and know what I could do with my powers."

590 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:11 am
Mageheart says...

Riley and Geist exchanged another look.

"...What are your powers?" Riley asked, turning her attention back to the guy who had just spoken.
mage

queer and here.

Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:28 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

"Well,"RedBear gets ready to explain"I shape shift myself and others into ANYTHING and they have the powers,strengths,speed,whatever of that person,creature,even object has.And after a while in a form I can sometimes manage to use the the form I was,I can use them in my normal form."RedBear takes a deep breath after forgetting to breath near the end.

"In my normal form,powers I have that I don't need to change form are that I can control fire,water,the weather,natural disasters,and summon any type of gas even kinds that don't exist,I can make up some and summon it."

RedBear then realizes something."I don't think I caught ya'll's name,sorry my name is RedBear nice to meet you."
Last edited by xenoboy05 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:13 am
Mageheart says...

"That's...interesting," Riley said. She glanced over at Geist, but he was already walking up to RedBear. His form shifted in a single blink of the eye from the guise he had been using earlier to one that was identical to RedBear's.

"That is interesting," Geist agreed. "That sounds almost like what a spirit can do, but I don't see anything lurking underneath the surface when I look at you. And spirits can't exactly copy other people's abilities, so forgive me for being a bit skeptical."
mage

queer and here.

Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:03 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

Spoiler! :
RedBear's Items:
Food:5
Water:6
Med-Kit:1
Strange Artifact:1
"Your good.If your feeling good we can try to figure out what happened and search for what happened to the airplane."RedBear then hand them each 2 water and 2 food.

Reviews: 1
Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:08 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver would tap the two strangers "If ye need anything just ask me okay?" He would walk towards the plane and spray water from his hands at the flames "or ezra just stay away from redbear he tends to get a little....rough...at times."
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:16 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

"When am I rough,what do you mean.Your the one known for getting angry and taking things too far."

Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:35 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

"only when its about u hehe" he would nudge redbear "why do ye gotta make me mad laddie?"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:06 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

"Hey I'm just explaining the fact."RedBear says with his hands in his pockets jokingly.Then RedBear paused and took a deep breath."Do you think anyone else survived?"RedBear then said seriously.

Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:51 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

Silvers face turned from his normal joking face to a terrifyingly serious face"Aye if we survived there are others mate, lets go searching for supplies and survivors okay?" he creates a blade from ice and cuts a tree in one smooth motion and starts cutting it into firewood "i'll get firewood, redbear and ezra shelter, the other two can gather supplies from the island."

they got that magical iridescence that you don't expect to be on a sky rat y'know
— Ari11