z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 1
Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:38 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

"what about everyone else?" silver would look back at the plane
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Reviews: 0
Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:14 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

"There could still be survivors,what if someone needs our help."RedBear says to both of them concerned.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:41 pm
View Likes
Pan says...

"Yeah, we should help but Silver, you're gonna have to double team this with me. I need some energy left in case you need me to heal you." Ezzie started back towards her comrades and caught up with ease. "the only problem is that i'm directionally challenged sooo..." she trailed off, looking both directions.
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:03 am
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

"aye,lets go towards the beam" He would point to a dense forest "what do ya think lad?" He looks at Redbear
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

70 Reviews

Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:14 am
View Likes
Pan says...

"No," she pulled Silver back towards the smoke rising from the trees. "Go use your ice on the plane so I can get in there and heal some people."
I AM THE PAN.
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:31 am
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

"Aye, Redbear can ya lend me some power i haven't fully regained strength mate" he walked towards the burning plane "And laddie what about water instead of ice?"

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:02 am
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Spoiler! :
I meant to reply to this right after making it, but it take me way too long to come up with characters - and to get a post up, thanks to school.

Riley Bell: A young woman in her late teens. She has black hair thrown up into a messy ponytail, dark brown eyes, and looks fairly fit for someone who doesn't seem the athletic type. She's wearing a black t-shirt, black leather jacket with a pentacle embroidered on the back, dark jeans and a pair of combat boots.

Geist: A young man who is either in his late teens or older - for some reason, it's very hard to tell. He has long, scarlet hair that goes down a little past his shoulders, brown eyes that are almost brown, and is tall and lanky. He's wearing a jacket identical to Riley's, a Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt, jeans and boots.

When Riley came to, there was blood.

A lot of it.

Her head pounded as she tried to remember what had happened to her, and where she was now. There was metal, and the smell of something burning. The last part wasn't as worrying as the first; she was used to fires. Metal was bad. Metal could harm Geist.

...Where was Geist?

She blinked, fought back the urge to fall back into unconsciousness, and sat up in the seat she was in. As she looked at the wreckage around her, the memories starting come back to her: she was on a plane. Had been on a plane. Something had hit it. She had felt it.

A wave of fear washed over her.

Where was Geist?

"Geist," she managed to get out, her voice a croaking, quiet imitation of its usual self. "Geist, please-please..."

Please be alive.

Please, Geist.

I don't want to-

A piece of metal was suddenly flung to the side with a strong gust of wind. A familiar face - framed by a familiar mess of scarlet hair - looked down at her, and all of her worries faded away. The wind kept tearing through the plane, with little disregard for keeping it even remotely intact as he tried to dig her out. He lifted her out of the seat, carried her away from the wreckage, and gently placed her down on the shore a few feet away from the crumpled, twisted wreck of a ship.

"It'll be alright, kid," Geist promised.

She let out a quiet sigh.

Then she drifted back into unconsciousness.

Spoiler! :
Riley's currently covered in a lot of blood, but Geist should be cleaning it off with a piece of cloth if the others find the two of them.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

70 Reviews

Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:26 pm
View Likes
Pan says...

Spoiler! :
YAY! Someone else to play with!

"I can smell blood," Ezra suddenly stopped, then took off at a sprint towards the pnace crash.

She reached the smoking metal carcass of the plane, and searched the beach for the sickly sweet source of the smell. This proved to be a difficult task, due to the overwhelming stench of blood permeating the plane. Her nose picked up a fresher scent, and Ezra slipped through the smoking wreckage until she found them- an unconscious raven-haired beauty, covered in blood, and a scarlet haired young man, dabbing a cloth across her face. She was covered in blood, sand, and ash.

"Is she hurt?" Ez blurted out, "I can heal her- good as new. I'm Ezra," she added, reaching her hand out to touch the girl. Her fingers barely brushed her skin before her hand jerked away abruptly.

Silver's hand was clasped around her wrist, his eyes fixed on the redhead's face.

Spoiler! :
Silverthefox2 Pls respond
I AM THE PAN.
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:11 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

"laddie, your magic is not strong enough for this....ill do it" silver said with both eyes glowing "please move Ezra" He said in a comforting tone

70 Reviews

Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:36 pm
View Likes
Pan says...

"Last time I checked my healing powers are stronger, your mana reserves are larger." Ezra shoved his hands away. "And I'm a girl, the term is lass, aye?" She mocked, her green eyes sparkling in amusement.
Ezra placed her hand on the girl again, and focused her magic into repairing the damaged flesh. It sizzles back to health, leaving beneath it unblemished skin. "She might wake up soon, she might not."
I AM THE PAN.
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:48 am
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

Spoiler! :
oops just noticed the d's instead of i's

"okay 'lassie' there ye happy now? you might have stronger healing magic but i have my magic plus spells and mana is spells magicka is magic." Silver would grin at ezra with serious eyes "now lassie can ye move over please?"

70 Reviews

Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:24 am
View Likes
Pan says...

Ezra stands with a huff and dusts her hands off. "All yours, doc."

She decided to let Silver do his thing, and trailed back towards the wreckage. No doubt her backpack was toast, but maybe there was something worth saving in the scrap.

Thankfully the plane had landed close to the sea, and it didn't take much to remember a minor incantation to kill the fire. She remembered learning the spell, having asked Silver repeatedly to teach her anything. When he finally agreed, she was so irritated that he had basically taught her a glorified sprinkle spell.

Nevertheless, it worked. The fire died, the light rain cascading down now sizzling against the hot metal. Ezra watched the plane cool, clouds of hot steam billowing up, contrasting against the thick gray smoke.

She coughed lightly, remembering the bottles of water tied in her jacket.
I AM THE PAN.
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:49 am
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

"thank ye lassie" Silver would kneel down and place his hand on the girls chest "haas ahraan kest" his hand would shine and would make her entire body shine "wake up" he removes his hand "there"

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:37 am
Mageheart says...

Geist was so focused on taking care of Riley that he didn't even notice the others approaching - he cursed himself for that when the boy put his hand down on Riley's chest. She started glowing, which was not something she would have done on her own, and Geist took that as a sign that he needed to get her away from him as quickly as possible. He picked her up and held her close, moving back with her and a harsh protective look to his eyes.

Then her injuries started to heal on their own.

He stared down at her.

And, a second later, she was staring up at him.

"Geist?" she asked. "What happened? I thought I was..."

She shook her head.

He just kept staring at her.

"It must have been a-" She glanced down at herself and over at the plane. "It wasn't a dream. How did I...?"

Geist managed to raise a hand and point at the boy. "I think he healed you."
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:55 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver smiled at the girl "dont worry lassie i wont let anyone die okay?" he stood up "me name is silver, this is ezra...and redbear is by the plane." silver pointed back to the plane "ye wanna head back that way?"

Edna began to feel like one who awakens gradually out of a dream, a delicious, grotesque, impossible dream, to feel again the realities pressing into her soul.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening