z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 1
Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:59 am
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

"Iizdovahdrog he lives up to his name all right" he looks at the inscriptions closer "looks like they tried to break the banishment"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:18 am
View Likes
Pan says...

Ezra swiped her arm across the talisman and removed some of the snot and dirt. "Yeah, you're right." She stepped back into the crammed library and sneezed again. "Iizdovahdrog was rumored to be the King of dragons. He was banished by a group of mages eons ago. Iizdovahdrog roughly translates to ice dragon lord, the ice king of dragons. Whoever left this behind wants to summon him back and essentially start a new ice age. This could be... Catastrophic. Not that you arent used to that." She smirked at Silver.
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:30 am
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver smiles at Ezra "an ice age kinda sounds fun....well for me" Silver grabed the talusman from Ezra "apparently if i reading this right...my draconian is a little rusty...that bear was the opening of the...dad?" silver looked confused
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

70 Reviews

Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:24 am
View Likes
Pan says...

Ezzie rolled her eyes, tucking a strand of black hair behind her ear. "No, you dolt." She cross-referenced an ancient tome and cleared her throat. "It says that beam is the opening of the void."
She closed the book and looked at the strange artifact once more before shuddering. "I know you would survive the apocolypse but I happen to enjoy this world and I can't afford to restart my life. What do you say? Find and stop these jerks?"
I AM THE PAN.
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:34 am
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver sighs "okay lets do this" He would put the book back and took the talisman from ezra "this might get dangerous so instead of a restart u will die sooo if i need u i will open the portal ok?"

70 Reviews

Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:00 am
View Likes
Pan says...

"Won't you need my help?" She asked, holdimg her hand up. "Your skills aren't as good as mine in the healing department. If I recall correctly, that's why you hired me."
I AM THE PAN.
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:24 am
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

"alright we start when this guy wakes up" He would hold his hand out for a handshake "deal?"

70 Reviews

Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:47 am
View Likes
Pan says...

She sighed, shaking his hand. "Sounds good to me. Might be a while, though." She soon would find a comfortable place to nap and replenish her energy before they set off to find the source of the beam.
I AM THE PAN.
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:00 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

"ugh when is that idiot gonna wake we gotta fight Iizdovahdrog UGH" silver would splash Redbear with water every few minutes

Reviews: 0
Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:03 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear wakes up."Whats going on,who is that.Silver,please let me go"Then RedBear thinks to himself."Man Silver's tail is really comfortable."
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:15 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

"you were wrong its not 'alien' its draconian"

Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:18 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

"I never said it was alien I said it looked alien."
Spoiler! :
When I asked you,you said it was referenced to Subnautica because a flying vehicle getting shot down by a "high energy laser"
Last edited by xenoboy05 on Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:23 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

"righht well lets get going ok?"

Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:49 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

"OK,and can you give me back my artifact."They hand it back to RedBear."Thanks"

70 Reviews

Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:38 pm
View Likes
Pan says...

Ezra looks at her two companions. "The beam came from over there, so lets go see if we can find whoever tried to realease Iizdovahdrog." She set off at a brisk pace towards the mysterious beam. When she realized that Silver and Redbear werent following her, she turned around to look at them. "What's up?"
I AM THE PAN.
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown