Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 0
Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:40 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

What is Silver talking about.

RedBear thinks to himself.
Last edited by xenoboy05 on Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:41 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

Who is he talking about.
Last edited by xenoboy05 on Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:44 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

"Why would he ignore this."RedBear says to himself."I'm gonna hold on to this."
Spoiler! :
Little does SIlver know this will be very important later on.

Spoiler! :
Items:
Food:9
Water:10
Med-Kit:2
Strange Artifact:1

Reviews: 1
Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:50 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

Spoiler! :
xenoboy ill do the items for this group

"redbear grab a bag" silver picks up a backpack and puts his supplies in it "hurry up
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:54 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

Spoiler! :
no silver I'll do my own items

"Coming Silver,I already got a bag"
Last edited by xenoboy05 on Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:08 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

He would sniff the air "we're close" He would grab Redbear with his tail "tell me if she is in there!" He would fling Redbear with his tail into the bushes "KA.....YEET"

Spoiler! :
Dont make this like subnautica Xenoboiiiiii
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:41 pm
View Likes
Pan says...

Spoiler! :

Name: Ezra Dexter

Appearance: She's 4'11" tall and weighs in at a slim 109 lbs, Ezra is petite. She's usually sporting spiked leather boots and carrying a black backpack with her. Her spiky black hair ends just below her chin and her eyes are emerald green. She has her ears pierced all the way up, five times on each side.

Personality: She's intelligent, but brutally honest. She has a dry sense of humor and is usually sarcastic.

Background: Raised by a healing tribe of faefolk on her homework, she learned all she could from her people and their intelligent neighbor tribe to the north. She made her way to earth where she now works as the medic for a notorious troublemaker.

Powers: She has healing abilities as well as the ability to sense exactly how somebody is hurt by touch.

Strengths: Extensive medical knowledge, is a loyal friend, is very agile and quick. She is extremely well versed in botany, cooking, and traditional medicine.

Weaknesses: She is not very strong.

A very charred Ezra pulls herself out of the still smouldering wreckage and looks around. She coughs, then collects herself. She searches the steaming metal contraption that used to be a plane, finding packages of peanuts, crackers, and small bottles of water in what was once the nurse's station cabinets. She ties them up using her jacket as a makeshift backpack and looks for signs of life.
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:07 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

He sees Ezra then looks at the bush he threw Redbear in "......Woops..my snooter is a little off...EZRA!" He would run over to Ezra

70 Reviews

Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:11 pm
View Likes
Pan says...

She hears somebody shout, a crash, then her name being shouted.
"Oh good," she sighed, turning to her 'boss'. "You made it."
I AM THE PAN.
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:15 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

"well ya as it went down i flew out and surprisingly landed by the plane thankfully i got my wings out before 1000 ft or i would have died" Looks at bush "i knocked one of my old friends out throwing him in that bush looking for you think u can check if he is wounded and if so heal him for me?"

70 Reviews

Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:53 pm
View Likes
Pan says...

"Unfortunately, not all of us have wings." She replied dryly. She cracked her knuckles and peered into the bush to take a look at the unconscious young man sprawled across the bush.

Her fingers grazed his arm and she immediately knew he haad just been knocked unconscious by the force of Silver's throw. She placed her hand on his forehead and drew the sleep from him. His red eyes slowly opened, groggily blinking.
I AM THE PAN.
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:14 am
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

"so are ye hurt laddie?" Silver asked with a faint sound of worry in his voice
Spoiler! :
Silver has a bad habit of talking like that cuz he has been 19 for a whiiiiile

70 Reviews

Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:45 am
View Likes
Pan says...

Ezra sighs. "Okay, i guess he's gonna be dazed for a while." She stood up and dusted her hands off. "I vote we leave him here for the wildlife to feed on... Your call." She smirked and started trekking into the woods, knowing Silver wouldn't leave his friend by himself
I AM THE PAN.
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:50 am
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

"hmmm I gotta agree hes just slowing us down right now but ive known him for years soo " he picks his old friend up and wraps him in tails leaving the nose uncovered "wait up" steps and catches up to ezras fast paced walk "sooo he found somthing and i want you to use my pocket dimension library to figure out what kind of magic this is cuz he thought it was 'alien' okay?" he opened a pocket dimension

70 Reviews

Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:29 am
View Likes
Pan says...

I hate doing this... Ezra thought as she stepped into the rift, almost bumping into a tall wooden bookself. She caught herself and caught the strange object Silver tossed through the void.
She studied the strange artifact and found that it was inscribed with an ancient language. She sneezed on it. "Stupid dust..."
Ezra poked her head out of the miniature wormhole and waved Silver in.
"You might wanna check this out. Its not exactly alien, but it is interesting. The inscription is Draconian. All I can make out is 'rise, our ruler' but I can't make out the name."
I AM THE PAN.
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

Never use your shield as a dinner plate, for that is when the enemy is most likely to attack.
— The KotGR Commander