z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 0
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:38 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear's smile grew bigger. "Well is there anything else before we go back?" RedBear's face burned red.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Reviews: 1
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:58 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver looked at the sky and closed his eyes "koraav tiid gut" his eye lids would glow a light blue as he saw all futures available to happen "no..." a tear would run down his face as he watched the thousands of futures "it will make the lass hurt but it must be done" he started to float his eyes still closed "Sphere of destruction" a small orb would appear above him "sorry lass" he waited for the two to come out holding the sphere with one finger
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:10 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would mind link with Silver
"So are you going to join my demon army my young friend you seem to have the heart of one but you also have the heart of a human which is it"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:16 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"im nothing...just a way lil can die...ye will turn me over ....then i kill her...i dont wanna leave lil....without goodbye" the sphere grew larger and larger as silver poured more and more power into it
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:25 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"But she can be saved i can transfer her to a whole new universe. I can create it really fast to how would you like that then we can rule this world as the true gods we are and take back what ours..... well mine but eh there are so many universes i couldn't care less if this one is shared"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:36 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"That's all I needed to say," Lilly said, her face burning. "Oh, and this, too," she leaned toward him and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. Then she turned and walked back to Silver.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:22 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear walked through the portal behind her and saw Silver with the 'ball'. "What are you doing Silver?What are you going to do with that?" RedBear's face showed obvious confusion.

8 Reviews

Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:43 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly's eyebrows drew together in suspicion. "Silver.... what are you doing...?"
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:35 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver smiled as the Sphere started to burn away his hand as it grew larger "i cant stay here....sorry lil...if i stay....Kara recruits me into his demon army and i kill ye....and i cant let that happen..." he looked at the sphere then back at lilly "not a bad way to go right? Protecting the one ye love?" he smiled "goodbye lil" he flew off into space

8 Reviews

Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:42 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"No! Silver!" Lilly screamed, racing to where he was just standing, her arm outstretched to the sky. Tears streamed down her face as she sobbed loudly, falling to her knees from her shaky legs. "Silver..." she muttered, burying her face in her hands. She hiccuped from the sobbing, making her arms quake.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:45 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would tp behind Silver
"If i wanted the girl dead i would have killed her by now and as i said i will creat a whhole new world for the mortal to live in"
Kara would raise his hand a disperse the energy SIlver was creating
"besides i want the best for her but i also want death to those unworthy take my offer and you will be my strongest creature to date well in a way"

Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:48 pm
xenoboy05 says...

A tear ran down RedBear's cheek before turning into a dragon.He grabbed Lilly and put her on a safe part of his body and then flew off after Silver.He mind linked with Silver,again accidentally saying it aloud. "Don't do this!WE CAN'T LOSE YOU AGAIN!WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" The lava on RedBear began to bubble.Then he mind linked with Kara. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" He said in a raging voice.He looked at Lilly. "I hope we make it."
Attachments
b211b459ef8a4f738e7f1ce7e738bcfd.jpg

8 Reviews

Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:50 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Why did bad things always seem to happen to her? She turned her head toward RedBear. Well, other than him. Lilly gazed toward the sky, the stars blurring together with the black. She thought she had heard someone speaking from up there, but she couldn't make out the words.

"Please, Silver, you don't have to do this..." she muttered shakily. "Come back..."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:52 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would make his voice heard
"YOU DARE BLAME ME YOU FILTHY CREATURE YOU WEAK JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER MORTAL AND JUST LIKE MY CREATIONS DON"T DARE BLAME ME AGAIN OR YOU DIE"
Kara would then absorb the energy Silver was putting off
"If you die on me ill just use your body as a vessel for my demon army join or die either way i still get what i want and don't think you can erase you body i created all the gods every living thing i can bring it back easily"

Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:59 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear talked to Kara through a mind link. "YOU THINK I'M WEAK?TRY ME!I WILL BE THE ONE KNOWN FOR KILLING THE GOD KARA!" Throughout the sentence his voice grew more more demonic. "AND AS I SEE IF YOU WEREN'T FORCING HIM TO JOIN YOUR DEMON ARMY,HE WOULDN'T DO IT!SO WHERE I STAND IT IS YOUR FAULT!" RedBear then turned Lilly into a dragon to fly alongside him and to help in battle if she wished.Then he looked at Lilly. "You should be able to fly quickly and if you wish you can help me in battle."
Attachments
download.jpeg
What RedBear turned Lilly into.
download.jpeg (6.7 KiB) Viewed 61 times

Nouns can verb very well actually, they verb better than some verbs do.
— winterwolf0100