z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 0
Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:14 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear's skin grew bright.He opened a mind link to Kara but also,unknowingly to RedBear saying it aloud, "YOU GIVE XEROLL BACK,IT WAS A GIFT TO LILLY NOW LET HER KEEP IT!" RedBear teleported away for a few minutes and came back with Xeroll,the real Xeroll.RedBear looked at Lilly. "I believe Xeroll belongs to you." RedBear put his hand on Xeroll,and it glowed.After a moment it stopped and RedBear became exhausted. "I made it to where Kara can't take Xeroll or control him or her.That spell is exhausting when it comes to blocking Kara."
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Reviews: 1
Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:48 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver would look around space and see a ice planet "i wont be able to go back to my normal form for a while" he would point to the ice world " were going to fight there...lilly and i are equipped to survive the cold but ye are not red... " he would fly down to the frozen wasteland and land grabbing lilly as he changed forms once again "holy fuck!" he fell to the ground as his body changed as lilly was thrown into a snow pile "lil? are ye oka- AW SHIT" his body was growing larger as he changed forms "this planet is radioactive or something...or its only effective to dragons" his form finally was done changing as he stood back up

silver.jpeg
silver.jpeg (11.26 KiB) Viewed 145 times
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:56 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear landed next to Lilly and helped her up.He was radiating so much heat all snow within a meter would melt. "Are you okay Lilly?The snow seems deep enough to stop your fall."

Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:59 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would make his voice heard around the world
"ALL MORTALS DESERVE DAETH SO TAKE MY OFFER AND BECOME MY DEMONS MY ARMY IS INFINATE NEVER ENDING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....... NOW WHO TAKE THIS OFFER YOUR LIVES WILL FINALLY BE USEFUL"
Kara's voice would then vanish
"Filthy mortals think they can rule a world they don't deserve and that wolf soul is nothing but an illusion
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Reviews: 1
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:45 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Spoiler! :
ppl respond on void
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:43 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear looked at Silver. "Aww such a cute dragon." Then he looked around him realizing he radiating too much heat,he cooled himself down enough to keep Lilly warm.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:10 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly looked frightened, cheeks bright red from the cold, her eyes never leaving Silver. "I...I... Are you Ok?" she asked, stumbling over her words. She stood and walked toward Silver, trying to convince herself that he wouldn't hurt her. Lilly reached over and stroked his muzzle, and began smiling.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:17 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear walked closer to Lilly.Then he teleported her draconian jacket and gave it to Lilly. "There we go that should keep you warm.I think we should leave this planet and go somewhere warmer."

8 Reviews

Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:20 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly took the jacket. "I think that's the best idea right now," she nodded. Something told her she should still tell him about that damn tingly feeling that always came up when she was around him, like now, but the only thing she could think about was the kiss.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:50 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear looked at Lilly. "Is something wrong?" RedBear looked at Lilly with a confused look. "Do you need anything?"

8 Reviews

Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:53 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly shook the thought away, her face growing red, "Nothing. I'm fine. But," she looked over to make sure Silver wasn't listening, "I need to talk to you. I tried to before, but everyone crowded around. It's kinda personal."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:56 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Well okay." RedBear took them to his pocket dimension and cut off all ways for them to be listened to. "So what's up?"

8 Reviews

Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:02 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly took a deep breath. "Before I tell you, just know that in no way am I trying to make this situation about me. It's just to tell you in case I don't get another chance. Ever since we... well... we 'remet', I've had this tingly feeling every time I'm around you... like there's something I should do or say, but I cannot for the life of me figure out what it is I need to do. After a while, I tried to just push those feelings back, thinking there's no way you would feel that way. But after... you know... I just couldn't stop getting that feeling again," her voice strained to a whisper after she finished, and her face burned a bright red.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:12 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear smiled and grabbed her hand. "I have a weird feeling in my chest sometimes when I see you.Sometimes I try to soak up all of what happened then you cross my mind and it puts a smile on my face." His face began to turn red,almost glowing. "You make me happy,you bring joy to this journey.I feel like your going to give this story a happy ending."

8 Reviews

Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:21 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly smiled, her eyes were just as bright. "And I can't wait to finish this story with you," she tried not to make it sound to flirty or cheesy, but it came out that way.
._.AmazingAeris._.

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley