z

Young Writers Society

The Wonderland Rift

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:50 am
AlmondEyes says...

Luna

Just as I get my drink when another guy walks over. Great. Another one?

"Who the fuck're you?" the guys who's ass i just handed asked.

Instead of replying, the other guy punches him in the face. He tried to get back up, but a hit to his chest drops him like a fly with blood going everywhere. I smiled inside. Good for him. He hoists the unconscious guys into a bar stool and takes the stool next to me. I take a quick swig of my drink before doing anything else.

"I could've taken care of myself." I say still not looking at him.

"Nah, I know, I just didn't want you to accidentally chip a nail." he said chuckling.

I snorted. Chipped a nail. Please.

"By the way, my name's Alex Liddell." he also said.

That made me curious. I'd heard the name around a few times and always wondered about it. Now I didn't have to wonder. I looked up at him. Wow. Quite the handsome man. Strong jaw with what looked like a five O'clock shadow that off sets his grey blue eyes. My pulse began to race. I didn't typically like blondes, but it worked for him. I liked the way he wore it. Medium length and it looked so soft. Something to pull on. The thought made my breath quicken. What the hell was wrong with me? I never reacted this way towards guys. Especially when they lay a hand on their thigh either. I usually hated it when anyone touched me. curiouser and curiouser every minute. My tongue found it's way around my lips of their own accord. I met and held his eyes.

"You must be Luna." Alex winked.

Wow. Handsome and corny. I tried to hold in my snicker as I answered him. "Yes, I do believe it is."

"Well," he looked over in another direction. "the dark, mysterious one over there is Alec. He's kinda like my second in command. That lil' princess over there is Miranda, and she's the scary one. We have a place down the road on 12th avenue. It's great! And we're kinda tight on beds, so you may have to share one with me. Not that it wouldn't be fun." he said putting heavy emphasis on "fun".

"You're quite straight forward." I commented. "I like it."

And I did. I hated guys who beat around the bush or couldn't spit out what they needed to say. It was a turn off. But Alex's straightforwardness was a turn on. A big one.

He handed me vodka, standing up, his barely six foot tall frame lining up with her six foot frame perfectly, though in my opinion he seemed slightly taller than me. He took down a swig of whiskey in one quick chug, and slammed the shot glass down on the table. Then he turned to his friends. "Yo! Alec! Miranda! Let's go."

He turned back to me and held out his hand to me. For a moment, I felt time stop. Why did it feel like I was making a decision that would change my life? I guess it was time to find out. I took his hand and he led me out of the bar with his friends waiting for us outside.

"Oh, wait." I said. "I have to grab something. Will you some with me?"

Alex looks at me for a moment. "Yea, sure. I'll catch up with you guys."

We headed off in the opposite direction.

"So where are we going?" He asked.

I grab him by his jacket and pulled him into an alley before throwing him against the wall. "Right here."

I leaned forward and molded my lips to his. Mmmmm. His lips were so soft and plump and delicious. He wrapped his arms around me waist and smushed me against his hard muscular body. He didn't waste any time kissing me back. Or feeling me up. He slanted his lips and delved into my ready mouth. He tasted so good. One of his rough and calloused hands found their way under me shirt and wondered while the other cupped my ass hard to pull me flush with his groin. Whoa. I shivered. He pushed forward and slammed me into the wall roughly. Oh. That felt nice. He ran his lips down my neck and latched onto the tender spot just above where it meets the tendon that connects to my shoulder(I may edit that). I almost lost it. I pushed him away. "Let's go somewhere a little more private."
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:53 am
Alvarin says...

Spoiler! :
I'm gonna start writing in first person like everyone else xD

The White Queen, Miranda Marble

"Yo! Alec! Miranda! Let's go."

I had almost pulled my knife right then and there, wanting to slice his throat open. Who did he think he was, ordering me around like that?! I had managed to stop myself, but I wasn't sure that I would be able to do so again.

I pushed the knife back into its sheath, hoping that no one had noticed, and followed him outside like the meek little lamb that I hoped that he thought I was. He probably didn't think that though. I had pulled my knife at him way too many times for anyone to think that.

"Yea, sure. I'll catch up with you guys."

Deep breath. I was not going to shoot him, I was not going to shoot him. But it would feel good.. No!

"Looks like your boyfriend just ran of with someone else," I said, looking up at Alec with a beaming smile. His expression made me feel a bit calmer.

I went back into the bar, sat down at the counter and ordered a margarita, a big one. The bartender no longer asked for my ID, since I had nailed his hand to the counter with my knife the first and last time he did that.

As usual I couldn't sit still. I was too impatient, too exited to do so. If only the rebels would attack, if only I could kill her.. But that probably wouldn't happen anytime soon. It needed more planning. I didn't like to plan things ahead of time, I just wanted to do it. I sighed loudly. Damn, this whole situation was a pain in the ***.
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:58 pm
ERANBEAR says...

"Oh, wait." Luna said. "I have to grab something. Will you some with me?" She said.

I looked at her for a moment. "Yea, sure. I'll catch up with you guys."

We headed off in the opposite direction.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

She grabbed me by his jacket and pulled me into an alley before throwing me against the wall.
"Right here."

She leaned forward and molded her lips to mine.
"Mmmmm" She moaned.
Her lips were so soft and plump and delicious. I wrapped my arms around her waist. I pushed her against my hard, muscular body. I didn't waste any time kissing her back. Or feeling her up. I slanted my lips and delved into her ready mouth. She tasted so good. One of my rough and calloused hands found its way under her shirt and wandered while the other cupped her nice ass hard to pull her flush with my groin.
"Whoa." She stammered seductively.
She shivered. I pushed forward and slammed her into the wall roughly. I ran my lips down her neck and latched onto her cleavage. She almost lost it. She pushed me away.
"Let's go somewhere a little more private." She whispered.

I picked her up. Facing me, she straddled me with her legs and continued to mark my face with red. I walked over a few blocks. We crisscrossed through some of the empty back alleys. Finally I saw it. The skyscraper. I ducked into the doorway, checking if anyone was home. Huh, no one. They must be at the bar getting a few more drinks. I have the whole place to myself.
I brought her to my room. I had scavenged a nice bed from the neighboring condos. I had everything a room needs: a bed, a dresser, a shelf or two, a couch, a chair, I had even found a pool table. I walked over to the pool table. I set her down on it. I climbed up on it, straddling her waist while she pulled off my jacket and my undershirt. She put her hands on my stomach. I had several tattoos on my body and she snaked around me kissing each one. I shuddered. It's been way too long since I've had sex. With all of my moving around I never had the chance. I lay down on the pool table, she straddled me. She put both of her small hands onto the bulge in my pants. She started at the bottom making her way up with her hands. I sat up a bit and let out a groan.
I began to take her blouse off. I switched spots with her and kissed her all over. I ran my hands up and down her body, watching as she moved. She flipped me over with surprising ease and lay on top of me, her hand lingering on the bulge making its way to my belt...then to my button, then to my fly...
Last edited by ERANBEAR on Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
They say the world is your oyster; but what if you keep kosher?

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:40 pm
veeren says...

Lord Lordshire (Knave of Hearts)

Spoiler! :
My bad Sionarama =x

"I'm going to change. And no peeking" Alcander said, which genuinely shocked me. He winked at me, laughed, then went into the bathroom.

Was this really happening? Because I really hoped it was.
Was he really thinking he could... get with me? I thought I was known for being a brutal, ruthless war strategist. Had I been slacking off enough for it to be reduced to men looking at me with puppy faces?

No matter what it was, I was going to make the best of it. I leaned onto the wall and tried to look casual. When Alcander finally arrived, he had changed clothes and messed with his hair. I smirked.

"All dressed up for me? You shouldn't have." I said to him with a soothing voice. I approached him, unbuttoning the jacket of my suit. "You know I never thanked you for allowing me to stay here. I don't have many friends you know. No one ever calls me or stops by to say hello any more." I was still moving towards him, meeting his eyes with mine.
"But I have one favor to ask of you," I said as I walked right up to him with my jacket in my hand. In my most soothing voice, I told him "Hang this up for me."
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:35 pm
Shady says...

Yamani (Queen of Hearts)

“Hmm, you’re probably right, must be a mistake of the light. I’m sorry for troubling you, madam." Jasper bows and scurries off.

I couldn't help but feel a pang of anger in my chest. I knew that Jasper's alliance lay with the Rebels, yet it still annoyed me to see him in the very act of treachery. To see him flatter me to my face, and betray me not two hours later.

And he didn't even get me any information first.

That meant that I'd have to get it myself. That meant I'd have to confront Minerva. Damn.

Minerva stared after Jasper for a long moment, before her form softened, and she casually pulled a clip from her hair. I dropped onto the ground, right behind her.

"Seems you've lost your touch, dear cousin." I sneered.

She jumped, and then, slowly, her back rigid, turned towards me. "Not going to aim a knife at my back? What a surprise."

"I did consider it," I answered shortly. "But where's the sport in that?"

"Where's the sport in hiding? Waiting for me, instead of hunting me- like use to be your style."

I grinned crookedly, my blood running cold. "Not much sport at all. I didn't figure you'd actually be stupid enough to come trapsing along here, middle of the night and everything. Where are you going? Your Rebel HQ?"

She glared at me.

I smirked and raised my eyebrows. Maybe she actually is.

"I'm sure you think you're very clever, but-"

"But what? You've got places to go? People to see? Things to do?"

She stopped, unwilling to be mocked any further.

"Oh, fine, then. Don't get your panties in a bunch."

She raised an eyebrow.

"I'll cut you a deal."

"Proceed."

"You tell me which of my men are in your service, and I'll let you go. No scuffle. No blows. No infamy- for either of us."

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:28 pm
Sionarama says...

Alcander (White Rabbit)

Spoiler! :
Sorry guys! I didn't mean to sound rude, just didn't know how to put it...love y'all

"Hang this up for me." Lord Lordshire finished, smirking. Now it was my turn to be surprised. What happened to the haughty, devil-may-care, know it all? Was I going crazy? Before I started looking like a confused idiot, I numbly took his jacket, turned around so that my back was facing him and reached up to hang his jacket up on the coat-hanger on my closet door. His jacket smelled like smoke and musk and I could feel my shirt rising and exposing my back. How embarrassing.

"Alcander...Al." I turned around slowly, again surprised both at the soft tone of the Lord's voice and his use of my nickname. Only the queen had called me that. I turned around to find--

Spoiler! :
(I'm leaving that for VeerenVKS to finish)
"You may not be educated well in the areas of etiquette and the like as a princess, but you do throw some bashing good parties!"
Not all princesses are pink sparkles.
Exhibit A

184 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:50 am
veeren says...

Spoiler! :
Thanks for putting me on the spot there.

He turned around to find me holding his special umbrella. I could tell by the expression on his face, he was both angered and scared.

"This must be your... special weapon." I said.

I began fiddling with the handle and, before he could stop me, opened it into... and umbrella. That wasn't supposed to happen, was it?

I raised an eyebrow at Alcander and closed the umbrella. "Think you could show me how it works?" I asked him in my calm voice. If I was able to get that out of him, at least I'd know when he'd be trying to attack me and when he'd be trying to shield himself from the rain.

I tapped the tip of the umbrella in my left hand on the floor and my stick on the right as I waited for my answer from him.
Last edited by veeren on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Plato's Symposium

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:15 am
Sionarama says...

Alcander (White Rabbit)

He tapped the tip of my umbrella in his left hand and waited for my answer.

"I, u, I-" I stuttered, not knowing what to say.

"Hm? You should know that I don't take no for an answer" Lord Lordshire grinned wickedly and I didn't know what was coming so I obliged to his wishes.

"So that's how you do it. I never would have guessed!" the Lord laughed and I found myself enjoying this side of him better. He still had his haughtiness about him and when he smiled, his mouth was pulled back into a wolf grin.

"Yeah it was specially designed by the Queen for my during the summer of my seventeenth birthday. We were really close that year. But then she became the official queen when her dad died and that really hit her hard. I kind of hit her hard too..." I looked over to my left to see the Lord looking intently in my face. I blushed and moved my hair out of my face. Suddenly a giant gust of man-spray. It smelled good and I couldn't help myself from leaning closer.
"You may not be educated well in the areas of etiquette and the like as a princess, but you do throw some bashing good parties!"
Not all princesses are pink sparkles.
Exhibit A

184 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:07 am
veeren says...

This was just too easy. He was in love with me, I could tell. And all this time I'd been thinking I'd lost my touch from years of inactivity.
But they don't call me the Knave of Hearts for nothing you know.

Alcander began to lean closer, but I stopped him, putting my hand on his chest.
"Whoa there big boy."
"Oh, I'm sorry." he said, backing up a bit.
"What do you say we, explore the castle a bit? Why don't you give me a tour while we wait for the queen? That should pass the time very quickly." I told him.

"Oh, well..." he began.
I started twirling my stick around in front of him, and stopped by abruptly smashing the end of it into the floor.
-Plato's Symposium

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:12 am
megsug says...

Minerva
"I'll cut you a deal." That was very gracious for Her Majesty of blood and suffering.

I considered throwing her offer back in her face, but even the high I was coming upon couldn't wipe out my survival instincts. "Proceed," I answered coolly.

"You tell me which of my men are in your service, and I'll let you go. No scuffle. No blows. No infamy- for either of us."

I could't withhold a sneer, my mind recoiling at the thought of betraying the few girls I had managed to slip past Yamani's watchful, paranoid eye. "I will not be one of your pets," I snarled, thinking of the Jabberwocky. He probably had a real name, now that I thought about it, but Yamani had made him a perpetual beast.

She threw her head back, laughter ringing off the walls. "You aren't worth the effort to keep." She fixed me with her cold stare. "Perhaps I should have made myself clearer. Your choices are death, right now, and don't think I can't do it, or you give me a little, teensy bit information."

I rolled my shoulders, wondering for a moment if I could outrun her. As the silence stretched into minutes, I found sacrificing my girls evermore repulsive which was lucky for them. This afternoon, in the same situation, I may have felt differently...

"I will only give you seconds more before I decide to do away with you," she announced sharply.

I sighed and cleared my throat, hedging for more time. Finally, I muttered, "I don't have any girls in your castle." I lifted a hand at her unbelieving scoff and adverted my gaze from hers. "I do know... one... though who's liable to do some damage." I glanced at her, smirking. I had never really liked the kid anyway. "Jubiah Roost." I waited out her laughter.

"Jubiah? No. You can try again."

I shrugged. "We've already gotten him to kill one. It wasn't a big guy, but just think about it. It will only be a few more kills before he's ready to do some real damage." I raised my eyebrows as her eyes narrowed. "You know best, of course..." I bowed, my hand brushing the ground. "Your Majesty."
Test

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:26 am
Trinity9001 says...

Jasper (Jabberwocky)

I walked up to the castle walls, thinking of turning back to find another target, but I couldn’t face the thought of failure for a third time. Anyways, no rebel in their right mind would be out this late, not with the heart soldiers patrolling the streets. I Might as well try again tomorrow night, that is, if the queen doesn’t summon me before then.

I shudder at the thought of standing before the queen, announcing my failure. She could be very creative when she wanted to, especially when it had to do with discipline.

I walked down hallway towards my quarters; I pass by Alcander’s room and hear an unfamiliar voice. I was curious to see who it was, but I wasn’t in the mood for spying.

I walk into my room and lock the door behind me. It was simple, a bed set against the wall and a chest to keep my belongings in. It also had a window overlooking the city. Some days, I’d stare out at the city, dreaming of where I would be if I hadn’t been captured by the queen.

I sat down on my bed, wanting to rest a couple of minutes, before heading out again. Next thing I know, I’m lying on my back, fast asleep.
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETS PLAY!!!!

Gavin: "I wanted us to bond over a common problem."
Michael: "But Gavin, you are the common problem"

"We are the things you see out of the corner of your eye"
-Mother Maiden

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:41 am
AlmondEyes says...

Luna

I straddled his waist as he picked me up and continued to explore his face neck neck. He crisscrossed through empty back alleys until he saw what he was looking for. He ducked into a doorway, checking for something, though I don't know what. He took me to his room, set me down on his bed, and climbed on top of me. I began pulling off his jacket and moved on to his shirt when I came across his tattoos. He had several on his body and I kissed each one. He shuddered as he fell to his back on the bed. I moved on top of him and let my hands skim over the very impressive sized bulge in his pants, letting my fingers graze gently. He sat up with a groan as he buried his face in my neck and ripped my blouse open. He rolled me on my back and ran his hands all over my body. I rolled on top, letting my fingers linger on the bulge in his pants, then up to his belt, which I unbuckled, then his button, and his zipper....

"Whoa." I whispered.

This wasn't what I was expected. I knew he was big, but.....

"Something wrong?" I could hear the smirk in his voice.

It was too dark to see it, but wow could I feel the heat coming off of it. He rolled on top of me so fast the breath was knocked out of me.

"Is. Something. Wrong?" he asked slowly.

"Everything's fine." I answer breathlessly.

He leans down and plunders my mouth like his life depends on it. Oh, and it feels so good. His mouth so hot and hungry on mine. His hands sliding every which way on my body.

"Ah," I moaned softly into his mouth.

These pants had to go. As if reading my mind, Alex's hands found the button and zipper before sliding them down my legs, along with my panties, in one long tug. All without breaking the kiss. I hooked my fingers into his pants and yanked them down his legs. He didn't wear any underwear, so I didn't have to worry about that. I smiled.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:44 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Spoiler! :
Must we go into so much detail for something like that... I'm sorry but not many are fans. You are both great writers but this is just a little.... much

Barrett

And the Jabberwocky was home. I had long departed from Alcander's doorway, having grown bored after the humor of his advances on the Lord. The queen was still out and I was once again left to my own thoughts. Jasper hurried past me and I stumbled over my heels just to stop in time. He seemed so out of it, as if he had been daydreaming.

It was very rare anyone in the castle, besides the queen really, spoke to me so his silence around me was normal. It was simply because of the Bandersnatch. I was the queen's fault I was the bandersnatch to begin with. I pulled at the claw on the red choker around my neck, sighing to myself. Somedays I honestly wished the queen had just left me to die.

"Miss Barrett," a maid nodded in greeting and I smiled in reply, pushing a wavy lock of hair behind my ear. The castle really was a barren waste of life at night, however, being the nocturnal beast I was, it would be impossible to even attempt sleep.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

5 Reviews

Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:16 am
ZaryaParadis says...

Tarryn Hatter

I silenced the cigarette under the heel of my boot and headed on my way. I was cautious not to let any of the Rebels know where I was headed; to the Red Queen's castle. I walked silently through my path, my rifle hitting my shoulder blades at just the most painful spots. I was sure I had callouses there by now.

The Demons were more active around these parts, not that I was surprised or anything. I waved to a couple of them and the two smallest ones I had ever seen hopped onto my shoulders. They jabbered mindlessly in my ears as I paid them no attention. I entered the castle doors and headed to my room, hoping none of the servants or anyone special would find me at the center of their attention.

Thankfully, none did. I tossed by top hat onto its proper place in the middle of my working desk and flopped into my bed, which sent the Demons flying. The bed was lonely, I could tell it was. It had been so long since it was properly used.
It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt,
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills,
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter.

5 Reviews

Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:44 pm
ERANBEAR says...

Chupatoasta
Spoiler! :
I'm just going to leave it at that. My next post will just be the next morning or something like that. Sorry. I got a bit carried away.
They say the world is your oyster; but what if you keep kosher?

If you have to ask, "Is this cliche?", it probably is.
— - no name -