z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:10 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Yeah, just motion sickness," Lilly grumbled when she was finished, wiping her mouth on the collar of her sweater. "Thanks."
Last edited by AmazingAeris on Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 0
Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:13 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
It's called a reset with no power make a new human character no powers that simple and no god thing try to cheat the system no that is a no go NORMAL HUMAN NO POWERS
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

8 Reviews

Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:15 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Spoiler! :
My god, can you guys just stop fighting?! Or at least continue it in email. I'm sick of the spoiler messages taking up the rp game.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:22 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear looked at Silver. "When do you think it will be safe to leave?I don't wanna stay in here for too long." RedBear looked around. "Because technically he can wait there forever,literally."
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Reviews: 1
Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:25 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

silver smiled "so can we,child of time remember?" he held up his hand as a time barrier consumed them"now we cannot age until its gone"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:28 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Technically I could do the same as you but different.Child of life I can allow your cells to work perfectly fine.They won't age.You won't age.You won't die." He smiled. "You know we need to become friends again maybe one day we should go for a walk together or something and catch up.Talk life friends...or like uncle and nephew or whatever."

8 Reviews

Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:31 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly looked around. "This world looks kinda scary," she huddled closer to Red out of instinct.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:35 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver looked at lilly seeing the fear in his eyes he reacted by instinct and rushed towards her hugging her "what if i made it bright?....would that help?"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:40 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly nodded. "It is dark in here," she looked around, half expecting something to jump out of the shadows.

It reminded her of when she was small, when she called her dad the 'monster exterminator' for his ability to search for the creatures that roamed her bedroom courageously.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:42 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Kun krii vul" he said as three balls of light rushed around the box illuminating it showing nothing but a human man in the corner starving "its another human...hes the one who let me out"

8 Reviews

Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:45 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly rushed to the stranger's side, asking if he was alright, seeing if she could do anything to help.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:49 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear yeshiva powers to nourish him as he began to look better. "Do you feel better?" RedBear asked with a concerned voice.

8 Reviews

Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:53 pm
AmazingAeris says...

As soon as the man was OK, she stood, patting his shoulder on her way up, then walking back to RedBear. "At least your here," she said happily, "I was starting to miss you," she then leaned up and kissed him on the cheek softly.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:58 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver looked at them "stand....back" he floated towards the man as he prepared a spell "haas tiid rah" the man's wounds healed as he ran towards lilly teeth sharpened "NO" he threw a small orb at the man before he bit lilly "TIME BOMB" the man froze in time as silver ran to lilly "lil are ye okay?"

8 Reviews

Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:03 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Hm," she looked up at Silver, then at the man. Her face contorted to fear, and she covered her mouth with both hands. Lilly stumbled back, tripping and falling to the ground, her hands holding her up.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson