z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 0
Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:58 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

"OK I got ya mate."RedBear says trying to copy Silver's accent."Yeah I can't do that accent and it doesn't sound right. Welp I'll collect what I can to make a shelter"RedBear then walks off to collect building supplies.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Reviews: 1
Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:06 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

"aye cuz ur a C*** redbear and just cut some trees mate" he continues cutting down trees and makes them into firewood
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:10 pm
View Likes
Pan says...

Ezra rolled her eyes, but left to go scavenge for materials to build a make-shift hut out of. She had managed to find a few large leaves and stepped on the root of the plant to rip the frond off, silently apologizing. Once she had gathered enough to cover a decent sized area, she asked Redbear to find some tall, sturdy sticks for the support beams.

Then she set about mixing water dirt, and clay into a thick, pasty mud to concrete the poles into place. Soon enough, there was a decent shack, with four columns and a leafy roof. She sat in front of it, weaving sticks to make wall peices, which she would later attach to the poles. Being from a world where her people were used to survivalism, she knew exactly what she was doing.
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:43 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

After attention shifted away from Riley and him, Geist followed suit and turned his attention from the group as a whole. His main goal was to make sure Riley got out of this alright. And while they did have a thing for protecting those who needed protecting - Riley had been calling them unofficial superheroes for the past month - Geist didn't really care about helping any of the people here. He was still wary after their shows of magic.

His guise returned to its usual one, and he gathered up the supplies that had been distributed to him. He didn't need water, and he didn't need food. But Riley would likely need it later on top of her own, and he wasn't going to let her starve.

A shelter was being built behind them, but Geist kept his gaze on Riley instead.

"What do you remember happening?" he asked.

"I remembered there being some kind of light outside of the plane," she said. "I didn't get a good look at you. Did you?"

He shook his head.

"I was too busy following the plane," he replied. "Did it look like..."

He trailed off, knowing she'd fill in the blanks.

"I don't think so," she said. She paused, faltering. "...I'm not really sure what it was. But it isn't anything that you've taught me, geezer."

He smirked. "I still have a lot to teach you, kid, so don't get too smug just yet."
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:01 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

"have ye ever heard of dragons?" silver said listening in close by and started walking towards them "me mate redbear found something he called 'alien like' but it was really draconian, thank corsair for ezra she spent the entire day in my pocket dimension looking for clues and found it was Iizdovahdrog trying to escape my banishment"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:47 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

"I'm gonna go for a walk through the woods,just take in the site."RedBear says actually heading in the way of the plane when nobody is looking.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:33 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

"oi redbear dont lie to me mate" silver created a wall of ice in redbears way "i know when you are lying mate

Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:34 pm
View Likes
xenoboy05 says...

"Of coarse you would you're like a parent knowing when their child is lying because they know them well."RedBear then walks up to Silver and whispers into his ear."Please don't tell the others I just wanna check something."

Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:57 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

He whispers "be careful mate i dont wanna lose you ye are like a brother to me okay?" silver starts to help ezra build a shelter "ezra keep an eye on the strangers okay?"

70 Reviews

Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:21 pm
View Likes
Pan says...

Ezra shrugged. "I don't see why. They both look old enough to make their own decisions." She tied off one of the strands, finishing the panel she had been working on. "Besides, I'm kind of busy, seeing as I'm expected to do all of this while you stand there and boss everyone around."

I'm not bitter, she thought to herself. Okay, maybe I'm a little bitter. But only because Silver's too bossy. She sighed, weaving the thin strips together.

Once she had finished her task, she fitted the mats onto the stick-columns to give some protection from the elements. "And... There we go. Its not much, but it'll do for the night."

Suddenly, her stomach growled loudly, and she turned red in embarrassment. "Sorry."
I AM THE PAN.
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:28 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

"ezra catch" Silver tossed a weird fruit to her "its a draconian fruit very tasty and nutritious" silver jumped into a tree

70 Reviews

Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:33 pm
View Likes
Pan says...

Ezra caught the fruit and took a bite, savoring the juicy sweetness. She wiped her mouth on her arm and laid back in the sand. "This freaking sucks."
I AM THE PAN.
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:25 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

"aye but we have to survive lassie" he would pick up the fire wood and put it in a small pit "okay ez?" silver looked at ezra

70 Reviews

Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:02 am
View Likes
Pan says...

"I miss the Meadows," she mumbled, flexing her fingers. Thoughts of days spend frolicking and making daisy chains with her cousins flashed through her mind. It was bittersweet, and brought a profound sense of longing about her. "Simple times. No dragons or humans, just the villa."

Standing and announcing she was going to find a nice spot to bath, she flashed a look of warning not to be bothered. Perhaps a nice mediation was in order.
I AM THE PAN.
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:17 am
Mageheart says...

Geist wanted to make some kind of retort in agreement with Ezra's comment, but found that it was much better to watch everything that was going on between the three others. Riley took his cue and didn't add much to the conversation. They just stood where they were and observed it all, trying to wrap their head around everything that had happened and was happening now.

Geist was still very confused, but he could adapt. He wouldn't have survived this long if he wasn't able to adjust to new information.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown