z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 1
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"pfft" he tried to stop him self from laughing "the blood ye need is in gen 3 ye are gen 4 and im not trying to scare ye if i was i would go universal on ye"

In mind link away from RedBear "Kara..i need ye to give me this back please"

"Because i can use any power while using the eyes...ye cant touch me...only gen 3 and above can" he would back up "but it is her life she can die early or live forever...just depends on what she chooses through her life" he would hop in a tree looking around for the creatures
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Reviews: 0
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:48 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Through mind link to silver
"Silver they have found something it look like a hair pin of skys it can lead them to you and if they have a object of skys that means something must have happened to her grave
Spoiler! :
Silvey i don't know if the grave is on the island so im gonna go with this
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:30 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Through mind link to silver
"your eye is dangerous i can't give it back just yet i still don't know if i've been talking to the right being tell me something i've done or the name of my children anyhing that silver would know then the eye will be yours and there is one thing it has been weakened becuas its been away from its master"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:32 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"They have WHAT?!" His eyes broke free of karas Eternal Stasis "Thats it.. " Silver looked at the two of them with the Universal eye"Keep her safe....or ll torture you for eternity...Redbear" He barely stepped and the earth started to crack from the dark power he was absorbing from Kara."Katsou Nakabi is one of three true children that ye have"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:38 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would say somthing as he appeared
"Now thats what i call rage he didn't even realize that his enraged strength he can't even take my power NOW KILL THEM FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE MY GRANDCHILD"

Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:20 am
Silverthefox2 says...

He launched himself to the crowd of breasts not far from the beach showing no mercy to them as he ripped them apart with his bare hands "Amaterasu" black fire would surround the beasts as they tried to escape " hehehe....there will be no escape for ye......universal pull" he would target both sides of one of the beasts ripping it in half spewing blood all the way to lilly and RedBear

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:38 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly screamed, grimacing as the blood hit her cheek. Seeing Silver so angry made her want to either cry or help, but she couldn't move.

She covered her mouth with her hands, her eyes growing wide. She became dizzy, and, falling onto Red's side, she fainted.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:54 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver smiled as he danced in the blood,still ripping the beasts apart,happily "Dinok....dinok....dinok" he repeated as he started to draw his draconian blade from his side

Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:01 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear grabbed Lilly put his arm under her legs lifted her up and teleported them to the beach.He would lift his hand which would make a small shelter emerge from the sand.He then carried her inside and laid her down on a comfortable bed.He wiped the blood off from her cheek. "What are we gonna do?" RedBear asked himself.

RedBear sat down next to Lilly and he thought about Silver almost laughing.He began whispering. "He thinks he's so much stronger than me." Then he looked at Lilly and smiled. "And he really thinks I would let anything happen to you."
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:05 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver would start to float and do 13 hand signs "Eternal Amaterasu" the world would be incased in flames,dodging everyone except the beasts, "kyubi" a fox spirit would come out of his body and form in a Blue tint.

Spoiler! :
5 more posts till next page

8 Reviews

Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:20 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly's eyes fluttered open and she groaned, realizing she wasn't on the ground anymore. "Red?" she groaned, looking up at him, before smiling and sitting up and rubbing her head. "What happened?" she winced at the pain in her head.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:36 pm
xenoboy05 says...

He looked at Lilly. "You fainted when some of that 'creature' blood got on you.You feeling okay?" He then looked toward the ocean through the door frame which had no door.

Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:38 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"Silvey i'm sorry for this but you need to sleep it's not always that you are angry so this has taken some energy and has done damage to your body"
Kara would say as he telelported behind silver and knock him out "even you wouldn't be able to dodge this now for the rest of these beasts you have to wait" Kara would then send him to his house in his Artificial world along with Redbear and Lilly
'Lilly theres a shower up stairs Red you go go sit on the couch and wait i'm gonna heal Silver up the power he exserted is doing more damage to him than he did to those beasts"
Kara would then heal up silver and put him in the guest room

Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:40 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear lifted up his arm and took a sniff. "UUGH!" RedBear almost fell due to the smell. "I'll be in the shower after you Lilly." Then he thought 'How did no one smell that,I smell disgusting!'

8 Reviews

Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:47 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly giggled at Red, "Alright. I'll be right back," she began to stand, then froze. "I don't have any spare clothes. Red, you can go ahead while I find something."
._.AmazingAeris._.

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
— Albert Pines