Young Writers Society

Ravenclaw Tavern

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:01 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Jackie Yabar

I didn't know weather to be overjoyed or terribly frightened, a half amnsesiac? Destiny must truely be on my side now since he had no recollection of the Okami Omega or who she was. This was my chance and I had to take it if I was going to finally have an Alpha at my side, and a pack behind me once more.

"Well then I maybe able to help fill you in and recover all your memory and even take on the pack thats after you, cause in the end you..." I trail off.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:04 am
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Bran

I raise an eyebrow at her, smirking.

"In the end, I'll what?" I ask.

If she feels I'm her mate as well...
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:10 am
KingLucifer says...

Jackie Yabar

"In the end, you'll have a powerful ally at your side, the Okami Omega, the White Wolf of The End." I said.

I looked down at my glass waiting for his respone, who knows what he'll say now. Probably look at me weirdly at most since he doesn't remember much at all, but who knows what my status could trigger in that mind of his.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

82 Reviews

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:19 am

Bran

My head pounds a little harder and I study her, trying to trigger the memory that's delayed itself to come. A man's voice warns me of it, distantly and harshly, but doesn't give a reason. An ally, she'd said. His warning makes no sense.

"Indeed," I sip my drink, "Though...I can't remember. The Okami Omega...Why is that frowned upon in some tradition? I believe...possibly my father, if I'm not mistaken by the memory, brought word of it up once and warned me against it. I don't quite understand though."

Especially since she turned out to be right in front of me and could quite possibly be the only woman I'll ever care to set eyes on again...
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:29 am
KingLucifer says...

Jackie Yabar

"It's because, I was given a white coat, instead of my gray one, because of the red markings on my coat. Because of the weapons I'm allowed to wield against demons. I was given a blessing by a goddess who should have given the blessing to the Alpha intead." I said.

I look up at him with sad eyes, my usual pleading ones that asked him to stay with me, for anything the world may offer. Now all I could do was hope.

82 Reviews

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:31 am

Bran

I nod, still not understanding why anyone would consider her a threat. She looks up at me, her eyes pleading and sad, and I'm tempted to smile again, my wolf chuckling inside and growling to be let out.

"W-why are you looking at me like that?" I flash a smile, "I think I would have ran when I had the chance if I was going to."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:37 am
KingLucifer says...

Jackie Yabar

"I thought you would figure it out that I was the Okami Omega, but you don't seem to be the normal wolf now are you?" I ask.

I tilt my head slightly to the left as I sipped from my glass of water finding I been sipping from it the whole time.

82 Reviews

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:45 am

Bran

I study her, a smile tugging at the corner of my lips.

"Normal? I'd hope not," I say, "My memory leads me to believe I'm heir to an Alpha."

I order another water.

"And I did figure that out," I smile, "Why else would you talk to an amnesiac wolf about the Omega?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:50 am
KingLucifer says...

Jackie Yabar

For once I was smiling, as I looked at him. But what made him all the more better was that he was an heir to an Alpha. That's not something you come by everyday, I study him carefully and make my final decition and kiss him on the lips.

82 Reviews

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:53 am

Bran

She smiles and my wolf practically claws at my insides in an attempt to get out. She studies me for a moment before kissing me. Surprised at this, it takes a moment for me to kiss her back, my wolf taking over slightly and showing dominance once I close my eyes.

Completion.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:57 am
KingLucifer says...

Jackie Yabar

Sweet bliss is all I felt, he kisses me back showing his dominace and for once, something that I hadn't felt for a long time and now here I was. I feel like I was a true Luna once more. I was finally with my Alpha as we kissed each other and no one paid mind to the miracle.

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:50 pm
PixieStix says...

Spoiler! :
Ooh! Zoey! Lol.

Zoey

I walk into the tavern, Jaem holding my hand. He started muttering stuff about the prophecy and I covered his mouth before picking him up and shifting him in my left arm.

God, what if demons are here? I really should've asked San about this...

I sighed and sat next to a couple making out. I smile at that, sensing their Wolves like me and Jaem.

"Momma," Jaem calls me and points to something on the floor. I look down and see nothing. "What?"

"T-Their coming," I hear him whisper.

I shake my head, "Don't worry. I got this." I tell him, setting him on my lap so he feels protected.

He just shakes his head and twiddles his thumbs.

Yep. San is gonna kill me...
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

82 Reviews

Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:08 pm

Spoiler! :
I'll bring San in a little! Just wanna focus on Bran right now.

Bran

For once in my life, my wolf is silent and at peace. We kiss for what seems like forever before I remember there are people watching and that we aren't alone. My wolf, which had almost come out, shrinks back as I pull away, both my hands on Jackie's face.

"I think we've established just who we belong to, huh?" I flash a smile, "You are most certainly mine and I am undying yours."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:35 pm
KingLucifer says...

Jackie Yabar

I nodded accepting him as my Alpha, and me as his Luna. I lean back into kiss him when I heard the door to the building open my head following the noise, looked at a woman and young pup walk in looking uncertain. I looked back at Bran smiling happily at him as we kiss once again no words needing to be spoken.

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:52 pm
PixieStix says...

Zoey

The two lovebirds looked slightly familiar but I didn't remember them, even if I knew them.

Jaem tugs on my hair and I sigh, trying to keep him calm. "Stop, relax."

He repeats it. "Momma their coming," He states.

I swallow and cover his mouth before saying anything more.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield