z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:17 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"But.." she started, then stopped. It would seem too selfish. Instead, she let her eyes water, but not enough to shed tears. "Alright," she finally said, "I promise..." she then looked down, trying to hide her sadness.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 0
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:18 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear felt Lilly was not holding him and he woke up due to worry. "Lilly!?" RedBear looked around and saw Silver standing there. "Is Lilly in your eye?" He asked Silver.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

8 Reviews

Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:23 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Hello!" Lilly greeted, waving. "Silver said something about Kara and some beasts... I still don't know much about that." Something about the sight of RedBear made her cheeks grow warm as she talked quickly. "You should probably hop in, too. I wouldn't want to be out here with those 'beasts'." She used quotation marks with her hands for the last word.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:26 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear somehow teleported into his eye. "Hey." RedBear smiled his cheeks still red. "Huh,never been able to teleport into his eye....he probably let me in." RedBear walked up to Lilly and hugged her. "You gave me a little freight there." He looked at Silver. "So what's going on?"

Reviews: 1
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:30 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver looked at a boulder "Kamui" he launched RedBear into the boulder"there is danger....and lilly has promised to not resurrect me if i die" he smiled "i can finally get my death" he climbs a tree to get a look of his surroundings "kara....how strong are they?"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:32 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"I expected something more dramatic when we would teleport out of the eye." RedBear got up and ran back next to Lilly.Then he looked at Silver. "What do you mean how strong are they?'

8 Reviews

Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:35 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly giggled and hugged Red back. "You honestly think I'd let anything take me away from you?" she said, tilting her head and punching his arm playfully, trying to keep that tingly feeling away. It became too confusing for her.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:35 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Kara said in a mind link
"Don't fall for their trickery they can kill you easily becuase they have the strenth that of Emi my weakest child but she could still kill things with ease"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:44 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"I don't know would you?" RedBear would shrug his arms playfully. "So do you know what Silver's talking about or what's going on?"

Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:50 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

(I will be on after school
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:52 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Not really," Lilly said, slightly upset that she didn't know. "I'm just as confused as you are. Something about beasts. That's all I know, really," she shrugged.

Then, trying to ease the tension, she added, "You know I wouldn't," answering his first question. She smiled the brightest, happiest smile she could make, radiating joy.
._.AmazingAeris._.

8 Reviews

Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:54 pm
AmazingAeris says...

(Oh, ok. I can't wait til you get back on then. Have a wonderful day! :))
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:14 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Aww thank you!" His smile became bigger seeing Lilly so happy.

Then RedBear realized they hadn't done anything fun yet so he decided to try and change that. "You wanna go down the beach and take a swim?" RedBear asked Lilly.

(GUYS WE'RE GETTING CLOSE TO 50 PAGES :shock: )

Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:37 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver grabbed Lilly's arm "please don't....we dont know when the beasts are coming.....and...i can't let ye die too....like sky did.... gruesomely....." Tears fell from his face as his eyes turned black "i will kill RedBear if i have to but.."he moved his hand to her hand "i cant let ye die"

Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:15 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Oh shut ye yap you pirate.I can create, a force field capable of stopping Kara for a day and with the help of Ddraig that extends it. And I could kill you just as easily as you could kill me. " RedBear looked at Lilly."It's ye choice lassie." Then back at Silver. "And Didn't you say if I died Lilly would be sad and you can't have that? You always contradict what you say. And one more thing your black eyes don't scare me. "

We do have funerals for the living. They're called birthday parties.
— Jill Biden (fictitiously), Hope Never Dies