Young Writers Society

Ravenclaw Tavern

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Fri May 11, 2012 11:40 pm
View Likes
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Danny

I smile and don't understand a single word she says, telling her so afterwards with a lighthearted laugh.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

Reviews: 4
Sat May 12, 2012 12:15 am
SidereaAquila says...

Ari

"Oh, whoops," I chuckled. "Sorry." Man, that was the second time I'd done that...

"Basically, I blew up the ray gun," I explained. "With antimatter. It explodes when it touches normal matter. It was a small explosion, so I don't know how destructive it was compared to your flood, but..."
Skittles: Taste the Spectrum

LIZARD!!!!!

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sat May 12, 2012 12:21 am
PixieStix says...

Cassidy

Rayah blurts out, "I blew up Russia!"

I look at her, nodding, "Yes...I remember that." I chuckled.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

82 Reviews

Sat May 12, 2012 12:22 am
View Likes

Danny

I shrug at Ari and look at Rayah, confused.

"How did you go about that?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sat May 12, 2012 12:24 am
PixieStix says...

Cassidy

Rayah swallows and looks at the ground.

I speak for her, "Zeus decided to let her of all people play with hid lightning bolt." I chuckled, shaking my head at her.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:33 am
KingLucifer says...

Jackie Yabar

Walking on into the place in this strange forest, I decided a look see to what this was all about. Soon I find myself among other people laughing and talking and drinking with one another. I sit down in a seat at the counter and look around warily.

"Glass of water please." I said in a gentle tone.

"Here you go miss." The bartender says sliding the glass over to me.

I take a drink out of the glass and look around to see if anyone would join me, sadend that no one would. I rest my head down on my arm sighing deeply.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

82 Reviews

Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:03 am

Danny

I hand the newcomer her glass and turn back to Ari and the other girls, thinking it best not to pry that one for any information.

``````````````````````
Bran

I don't hesitate to step into the tavern, hoping that the scent of other humans would throw the Half Moons off my back. Looking around, something about a girl with her head down catches my eye. Without warning, I'm headed towards her and sitting at her side, unable to look away.

"May I get you something?" the bartender asks.

"Water's good," I reply.

I'm handed the drink and forced to look away from the girl. Glancing at her out of the corner of my eye, I take a few sips and clear my throat.

"S'cold out, huh?" I try to start a conversation with her, drawing my black bangs out of my eyes.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 am
KingLucifer says...

Jackie Yabar

My ears perk up when I hear a man's voice I turn my head as if I were laying down, which I wasn't and saw a gorgeous man that would to most mortals scream like high school girls. Which I didn't. I take another sip of water and soon reply.

"It's not that cold to me, try hunting in the winter for prey when you don't have other wo- people to help you." I said nearly sliping up.

That was close, I almost said "wolves" when humans don't hunt with wolves. They hunt with others like themselves, and last thing I needed right now were humans wanting a werewolf dead.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

82 Reviews

Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:14 am

Bran

I almost smile, stopping myself when I realize she's more than likely cursing herself out for almost saying what I think she meant. Wolves. My wolf nearly howls in happiness of the possibility of her not being human. I blink a few times to make sure my dark blue eyes stayed blue and not the black my wolf was trying to press out.

"Don't worry about censoring around me," I whisper, "We share a secret, I believe."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:20 am
KingLucifer says...

Jackie Yabar

I nearly howl with relief when I heard that, the look in his eyes told me it all, finally another wolf to talk to that didn't look at me with a devils eye. I sigh deeply finally happy to meet one, one that didn't curse me like I was a devil.

"Oh really? Take a seat stranger, and me and you can talk more quietly." I said.

82 Reviews

Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:23 am

Bran

I smile and turn to her, taking another sip of my drink.

"Stranger? I can change that," I say, "Name's Bran. You?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:29 am
KingLucifer says...

Jackie Yabar

I smile my brightest smile as he sat down beside me asking my name a number of emotions ran though me of what to think of this exactly. I feared that he may turn into one of those devil eyed wolves if he found out that I was the Okami Omega, I take a leap of faith anyway just placing high hopes one last time into having an Alpha finally.

"Jackie, Jackie Yabar." I said kindly.

82 Reviews

Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:34 am

Bran

The name sounds familiar, ringing bells in my head, but makes no connections. No memories return to me about a Jackie Yabar, yet something from within is unsettled. My wolf urges me to shrug it off, reminding me that no matter what I'd have to claim her as my mate. We wouldn't be able to go on without her. Not anymore.

"Pleasure meeting you, Jackie," I smile, "Why hasn't a beautiful girl like you been claimed? Surely you've attracted suitors."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:44 am
KingLucifer says...

Jackie Yabar

I looked down at my glass of water as I take a sip from it trying to think of a proper respone to his question, I sigh deeply preparing to answer.

"It's because I have been claimed, before, I had fought and defeated a Luna to become the new Luna of a pack. But, my victory was short comings when a group of demons had attacked our pack. I was the only survivor of the attack, most others give me a devils eye saying I should have died with my pack, but I didn't." I said.

I looked back up at him, he seemed to be in disbelief of my story. I look down believing that may have set off the red flag for him to figure out who I was, I was ready to be turned down. And it'll only prove to me that I was meant to die alone.

82 Reviews

Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:49 am

Bran

So much to happen to such a young woman. It takes me a moment to process it all and to come up with a proper response.

"Wow," I say, "I'm sorry, for what happened. I-I suppose I'm in the same boat as of the moment."

My head begins to ache as a throbbing memory of a place I couldn't remember flashes through my head. Glancing away for a moment, I sip on my drink to try and ease the pain and paranoia soon to come.

"I might have run into a pack...one against my own," I say, "They weren't so understanding to a half-amnesiac."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

On some days, my will to write disappears faster than a donut at a police station.
— Arcticus