The Celebrity Conundrum

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:34 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"Looks good." he said, impressed.

Avery took off his black shirt, and walked to the deep end and dived in. The water rushed into his ears, and he heard the big splash he made. He took his head out of the water and treaded.

There weren't many people. Two kids in the shallow end and another man doing his glides.

He swam to Alex and splashed water at her. Avery grinned.
*insert quirky signature here*

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:05 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

“Hey!” Alex laughed and splashed Avery. Alex swam over to the ladder and climbed out of the pool. She walked over to the diving board.

“CANNONBALL!!!” She yelled, attracting the attention of the children playing in the shallow pool, and jumped off the board. Alex sank underwater, then swam up. Her hair was in front of her eyes, so she dunked her head underwater and flipped her hair back.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:32 am
View Likes
Lib says...

Avery laughed at her playful antics and followed her up the diving board. Once she was safely to the side, he dived into the water again, enjoying the water consuming him and making him feel light. He swam up and shook his head, spraying water everywhere.

They swam for about half another hour before Avery waddled out of the pool and collapsed on a chair. "I'm done." he sighed and stretched his arms.

142 Reviews

Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:25 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

“Same.” Alex agreed and climbed out of the pool. She walked over to the towel shelf and wrapped one around her. She sat on the chair next to Avery.

“I wish it could be tomorrow already! I’m just super excited.” Alex said.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:47 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"Get some rest first, you hyper woman." Avery laughed. "We have two whole weeks."

The two dried themselves with the towels and pulled on the other clothes they had taken off before the swim. They walked out of the place and went back to their suite in silence, adoring the lovely decor the place had.

Avery unlocked the door and walked inside. "You freshen up and I'll put on the movies. And... try to connect it to the TV somehow or something." he added, shrugging.

142 Reviews

Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:37 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

Alex grabbed her pajamas from out of her suitcase and walked to the bathroom. She took off her swimsuit and hung it on one of the towel racks. She quickly showered, then changed into her pajamas. She exited the bathroom and laid on her bed. God, she was tired and hungry.

“Do you want me to order room service?” Alex said, rolling over on the bed.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:43 am
View Likes
Lib says...

While Alex was in the bathroom, Avery connected the iPad to the TV and set the movie. They'd just watch one for tonight. More than that would be too much. At least, it'd be too much for Avery.

"Room service sounds awesome." he agreed. He went to shower, and changed back into his sweats and black t-shirt.

142 Reviews

Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:11 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

While Avery showered, Alex ordered two burgers and sodas. She took her laptop out of her bag and checked her emails, social media, and other sites until Avery emerged from the bathroom.

“I ordered burgers, if that’s alright.” Alex shut her laptop and plugged it into the outlet near the bedside table.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:28 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Avery nodded and flopped onto the bed beside Alex. He looked through the movies and asked. "You wanted the second movie of It?" He started it wihout question and sat back, munching on his burger.

142 Reviews

Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:21 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

“Yep.” Alex answered, mouth full of burger, even though he had started it already. She got comfy and faced her attention to the screen.

xXx

Alex woke up, light from the sun filled the room from the window. She sat up, stretched, and looked at the clock. 10am. She grabbed her phone and checked it, then put it back down. Alex sat up slowly and looked over at Avery. She couldn’t tell if he was asleep or awake.

“Avery? Avery?” She asked, and when he didn’t answer, she chucked a pillow at him.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:30 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"Mmm." Avery groaned, rolling over when the pillow had hit him.

His green eyes fluttered open and he stared at the navy blue arm of the couch. He sat up straight in confusion. When he saw Alex looking at him, "Oh, it's only that monster." he said jokingly. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and checked the clock. Hm. Ten o'clock.

142 Reviews

Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:48 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

Alex laughed, “Wake up! We missed breakfast, which ended at 9am, might as well get on the road and have lunch in New York.” She was nearly bouncing with joy, today was the day!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:16 am
View Likes
Lib says...

Avery smiled gleefully. "We should stop by some Tim Horton's or something to eat. I'll be hungry in no time." He lazily got out of bed and slipped into the bathroom. He freshened up, combed back his hair and changed into jeans and a red t-shirt.

Today was the day they'd be entering the infamous New York City. Hopefully, the days would flash by with entertainment. Avery exited the bathroom amd flashed Alex a smile. "Get ready and we'll leave in a bit." He started cleaning up the suite.

142 Reviews

Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:15 pm
View Likes
looseleaf says...

Alex slowly stepped out of bed and took some clothes to the bathroom. Black leggings, green shirt, white shoes. She brushed her hair and put it in a bun. Alex grabbed her swimsuit and Avery’s swim trunks and left the bathroom.

“You forgot these.” She said, handing Avery his trunks, and put her laptop away.

453 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:42 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

"Oh, thanks." Avery laughed. "My bad." He put it in a plastic bag and tossed it into his suitcase. He looked around the room. It looked as if it had never been touched. If only he could clean his room back home like his. He rolled his eyes at himself and smiled.

"You take the keys." he handed them to Alex. "Check out and I'll get the car ready." he told her. Without a word, he shrugged on his backpack and suitcase and walked out in the burning sun. Sunscreen was needed. Avery sent his friend a message.

Me: I hope you have sunscreen. I'm melting out here. x_x

The secret of being tiresome is to tell everything.
— Voltaire