z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 1
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:33 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Kara is she harmed....if not why the hell am i in pain....i made it to where i feel her pain so it must be hers...." gets on knees "kara protect her"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Reviews: 0
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:54 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear heard Kara's mind link and woke up. "Huh Kara?" Then he realized Lilly was gone,he assumed Kara had taken her. "Lilly?!Lilly?!" RedBear turned into a cheetah running through the woods,looking for her.Occasionally he would give out a roar hoping she would respond.

He stopped turned back to normal,knelt down,closed his eyes and cried.Then a gust of wind blew through the woods and as the trees rustled he knew where she was and what she was doing. "That's a death wish Lilly." He teleported near Lilly and ran toward her. "Lilly please don't!" And as he ran toward her he tripped and fell due to the wound in his leg.
Last edited by xenoboy05 on Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:58 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"Silvy you have to release me from your body to allow me to help her if not i can't even do the weakest form of magic while inside your body i can help just im not gonna save the girl but i'll let fate change just a little bit " Kara Say's through silvers head
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:08 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly halted the bear and lept off. "Red!" she called as she raced to help him stand. "I have to find him. He's hurting. Please, just let me do this." she hugged him, trying to show just how much she cared.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:09 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

He creates a pentagram and sits inside it"Gaar Sil Kopraan" he chants as the pentagram glows a dark red "GAAR SIL KOPRAAN!" he screams releasing kara from his body falling backwards off the cliff "WOAH!"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:16 pm
KaraNakabi says...

*grabs Silver before he falls* don't go dying on e yet Silvy *starts use magic* by the anceint dark beast i use there relinquished power to heal my target *teleports to Lilly* Red whats happening Silvy told me to protect her but i have no clue whats wrong give me details
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:28 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"But Kara could be there and he could kill you." RedBear hugged her back. "I don't wanna lose you,I don't want you to get hurt." RedBear sighed. "I'm sorry,when you disappeared I though he had gotten to you.I though I had lost you."

When Kara showed up RedBear was surprised. "What are you talking about?"

Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:02 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver roared in pain and clenched his heart "wth is this pain?!" he looked around as he started seeing what she was seeing "w-woah thats cool"

Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:28 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Tell me the details on whats going on Red i can't help unless i know whats happening
this seem serious silvy wouldn't release me otherwise NOW TELL ME THE DETAILS

Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:31 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Before I can tell you whats going on you need to tell me what your talking about." RedBear would shiver,and he would feel something weird within Lilly and he would look at her. "Silver are you in there?"

Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:56 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"Silver you have the least amount of power right now but you need to help me figure out what is happening" Kara says through a mind link

8 Reviews

Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:48 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly couldn't speak, and she tried to convince herself she was waiting for an order from Silver. She held tight to RedBear, trying not to shake.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:54 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear held on to Lilly and looked at Kara. "So what is it that you want or that Silver wants?And why do I feel like Silvers watching us,and I sense the tiniest bit of magic of Silver's within Lilly?" RedBear waited for Kara's reply.

8 Reviews

Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:39 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Red," Lilly muttered just loud enough for him to hear, "I can hear him. He talks to me. I don't know how, but I feel like I should find him. He is watching us, at least, watching me. We need to find him. He's hurting."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:00 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear looked at her. "Okay" Then he looked at Kara. "We'll be back,we're gonna go find him." RedBear would put one of his hands up and it would glow,then they would appear next to Silver on the mountain. "Buddy what's wrong with you,what's hurting and why are you hurting?" RedBear took a deep breath holding back the rage and calming down his worry. "How can we help you Silver?"

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller