z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:28 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Well, other than half of my memories, yeah, kinda," she shrugged, staring at the back of his head. "I feel like I should do something right about now, but I don't know what it could be..."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 0
Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:01 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Hmmm" RedBear thought,'Who could it have been?'.He knew it was someone close to him that he loved."It-never mind."

RedBear was so deep in thought he failed to notice the small hole and his foot went in it and he fell.He failed to get up due to the wound in his knee.But then RedBear noticed something felt wet in the hole.It gave off a magical aura that was similar to Silver's,and it was cold. "Is that Silver's blood?In this hole?Didn't we search for Silver's blood at one point?"
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

8 Reviews

Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:02 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"I-I think so," Lilly stuttered, struggling to remember. She reached down and heaved him back to his feet, and she froze when he was close to her.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:08 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear regained his balance."Thanks" He noticed Lilly not moving. "Is something wrong Lilly." RedBear said concerningly.

8 Reviews

Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:11 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Oh, uh, nothing, just..." Lilly muttered, taking a step back, "Just... uh... another memory, that's all."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:17 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"What was the memory about,if you don't mind me asking?" RedBear's face turned more concerned.

8 Reviews

Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:23 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Oh, uh, it was... me attracting some animals to attack something," Lilly shrugged, "It's nothing too bad," she sighed quietly, glad she could think of something.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:35 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"You made them attack.....I think it was Silver when he was possessed by some ice demon I think." RedBear looked up at the kunai. "I wonder what he's gotten himself into this time." Then back at Lilly. "Are you okay to keep going or do you want to rest for a little?"

Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:37 am
KaraNakabi says...

"so you have no memories but they are returning heh he thought of everything didn't he Red" Kara says in a mind link from Silvers body
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

8 Reviews

Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:31 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly realized how tired her legs were, shaking violently. "Yeah," she said, nearly falling when she sat against a moss-covered tree. "Maybe we should rest."
._.AmazingAeris._.

Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:17 am
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear ripped a few limbs from some nearby trees and placed them in a neat pile then shot a small flame from his finger creating a well sized fire. "This should burn for a while and keep us warm. " RedBear would look at the sky noticing it getting dark. RedBear then summoned soft grass under Lilly. "And that should keep you comfy. " RedBear smiled at Lilly. "I'm gonna stay up for a bit to make sure Kara doesn't come back. But I'll also stay near. Hope you sleep well. " RedBear walked off into the woods,though not too far.

8 Reviews

Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:50 am
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly stared off after him. There was a longing she felt, but she couldn't tell what it was she wanted. Lilly nestled into the soft grass, letting the fire warm her face. She closed her eyes, letting a soft slumber settle over her.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:56 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear walked around in circles watching for Kara.He received more and more memories.He grew angrier the more he thought about Silver,though he suppressed it.

After about 15 minutes he went and sat next to Lilly. He looked at her and everything else seemed to fall away, all the fear, and all the sadness. After a while he leaned on her shoulder and fell asleep.

Reviews: 1
Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:45 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver would hold his chest "WTF" he would crumble under the pain unable to breath "WTF IS HURTING HER?!" he would roar awaking all in his range "son of a b*tch!" he punched the stone below him cracking it to the bottom of the mountain
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:53 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly jumped up, startled by the dream she had of an angry man with white hair. Realizing RedBear was leaning on her, she quickly calmed, trying not to wake him up. "I'm sorry, Red," she whispered in his ear calmly, "I have to find him." Lilly kissed him softly on the cheek and slowly got up, laying him down on the soft grass.

She stumbled running, desperate to find him. A large grizzly bear ran out from the woods, sensing her need to search, and she lept on his back, now going 5 times the speed she could run.
._.AmazingAeris._.

If I see an American in real life or a kiwi in a blockbuster, it feels surreal and weird, and like a funny trip.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi